Solo Mining Setup Issue - Antminer L3+

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
scorpiomaj27

Solo Mining Setup Issue - Antminer L3+

Post by scorpiomaj27 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:02 am

Hello folks,

First time poster, so might be a stupid question, but I've got my L3+ setup with the following:
http://prohashing.com:3333/ c=bitcoin m=solo
The Antminer shows this pool as Alive. However the Live Worker Status on PH says Mode: Pay-per-share, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
-Jason

PS. Also, I cannot Forfeit my $0.02 of Bitcoin - I'd just like it gone, must be too little to even forfeit.
FastCashMining

Re: Solo Mining Setup Issue - Antminer L3+

Post by FastCashMining » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:36 am

Don't believe you can mine bitcoin on PH.
FastCashMining

Post by FastCashMining » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:37 am

It is also an L3+, a scrypt base algo miner, not a SHA-256 miner (which is bitcoin algo).
scorpiomaj27

Post by scorpiomaj27 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am

That's per the instructions on the help page, says if you enter Bitcoin for a scrypt miner it will automatically switch.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Those are the error settings for a scrypt miner which will result in it doing something else.

If you would like to solo litecoin for example coin for a password use: m=solo c=litecoin
If you would like to mine all the best coins and take the payout in the coin you would like to specify in the settings pages: no password at all.

Welcome to the pool.
HAPPY HASHING!
scorpiomaj27

Post by scorpiomaj27 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:51 pm

AppleMiner wrote:Those are the error settings for a scrypt miner which will result in it doing something else.

If you would like to solo litecoin for example coin for a password use: m=solo c=litecoin
If you would like to mine all the best coins and take the payout in the coin you would like to specify in the settings pages: no password at all.

Welcome to the pool.
HAPPY HASHING!
That seems to have done the trick, thanks!