Advanced Internet Blocks/Blockchains

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
aib

Advanced Internet Blocks/Blockchains

Post by aib » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 am

Thanks prohashing to have AIB (previous name Asia Investment Bond) to help the AIB network secure.
We change the name as very early 2017 and re-design the logo. and adjust the focus.

We are premiered coin but with very caution to use the those coin, we even never touch 96% of the coin without any purpose.
Currently AIB is focus on the ranking 30+ high value coin as its back to grow rapidly, so thus, very single AIB is worth to mine,
especially is can be mined in AUX merge mode.

The source has been update in Dec 25,2017, the source code located in https://github.com/iobond/aib

Could the dev team in prohashing could update two thing on your site?

1.The AIB logo in http://aib.iobond.com/logo/512x512.png
2.The AIB has been updated to version > V5.13.3.13

Thanks your guys support.
Let me know if any problem, we can be reach in this fourm or email [email protected]
AppleMiner

Re: Advanced Internet Blocks/Blockchains

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:33 am

Isn't that the coin that goes orhpan more than 60% of the time when we mine it?
aib

Post by aib » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:38 am

AppleMiner wrote:Isn't that the coin that goes orhpan more than 60% of the time when we mine it?
I just found the conversation in your previous post.

Do you know how can we contact the system admin in pro-hashing to update their AIB node , so every one could mine AIB properly ?

It seems our testing pool mining fine with the new version.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 am

I will make the dev team aware there are changes that need to be made to mine AIB properly, thank you.

What all exchanges currently buy/sell that coin?
If the coin isnt being traded by one of our exchanges we use, it may not be minable for us.
When nova exchange went down there were several coins that could only be traded there and with its demise, we lost those coins with it.

In order to mine it, they have to be able to sell it, and I am seeing a ton of days where the yobit exchange had 0$ in volume moving on that coin.
Most days do not get past $500 in volume for the whole day. I hope it is sustainable enough to be mined and sold with such a limited demand for it on the exchanges.
aib

Post by aib » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:46 pm

Currently is on https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=AIB_BTC

and YoBit,C-CEX still on the wrong chain, need to communicate
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:26 pm

I do not believe the pool uses tradesatoshi as one of the trading exchanges.
The only exchanges listed for AIB coin is C-cex and it lists all pools having errors for this coin.

Hopefully once C-CEX is fixed and they start to have buy/sell orders posted again, we can start to mine AIB coin again for some profits.

Thanks and good luck!
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:10 pm

Can we get this coin delisted please.

It keeps getting stuck at the top of the most profitible coins, and mining it pushes the mining rigs into error mode, plus all the coins that are being pushed are all coming up as LOST.

There is a reason the coin pops up with 191 profitibilty...no one can mine a single one of them as their code is all messed up still.
IF/when they ever get their act together maybe then consider bringing it back, if it has any profitibility valuye once its fixed and actually minable by other places.
aib

Post by aib » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:44 am

AppleMiner wrote:Can we get this coin delisted please.

It keeps getting stuck at the top of the most profitible coins, and mining it pushes the mining rigs into error mode, plus all the coins that are being pushed are all coming up as LOST.

There is a reason the coin pops up with 191 profitibilty...no one can mine a single one of them as their code is all messed up still.
IF/when they ever get their act together maybe then consider bringing it back, if it has any profitibility valuye once its fixed and actually minable by other places.
Sorry to confusing your guys. but could we still request to turn on the pooling for AIB? it use AuxPow merge ming. and it is currently stable mining on zPool.ca
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:33 pm

I could be wrong, but I thought I remember reading some time back about a policy change the pool put in.

Something about coins in error, going into error modes, having to delist them and them not wanting to ever bring back the coins that caused issues for the pool. It was a very profitable coin...at least for the miners who could swap and mine it before it floored down to 0 each time, and I doubt the pool ever sold them for what they were paying us to mine them, so with the losses they took over AIB, I couldn't see them bringing it back without a LOT of testing to make sure they don't take another bath on it.

Anytime you find a coin worth 20X what the top scrypt coin is paying, that isn't being automined by the pool, and you can static pick it, if even for 30 mins...that's equal to half the day's mining in all of 30 mins.
aib

Post by aib » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:39 am

CSZiggy wrote:I could be wrong, but I thought I remember reading some time back about a policy change the pool put in.

Something about coins in error, going into error modes, having to delist them and them not wanting to ever bring back the coins that caused issues for the pool. It was a very profitable coin...at least for the miners who could swap and mine it before it floored down to 0 each time, and I doubt the pool ever sold them for what they were paying us to mine them, so with the losses they took over AIB, I couldn't see them bringing it back without a LOT of testing to make sure they don't take another bath on it.

Anytime you find a coin worth 20X what the top scrypt coin is paying, that isn't being automined by the pool, and you can static pick it, if even for 30 mins...that's equal to half the day's mining in all of 30 mins.
currently is mining on another pool with around 600Gh/s sCrypt power.
but for network safty, we are trying to convince more pool to split the centrlized hashing power.