No payout recieved opened ticket but still no response

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AppleMiner

Re: No payout recieved opened ticket but still no response

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:09 pm

The last paragraph of Steve's original post in this message: No new coins or updates due to Meltdown vulnerability
minersixtyniner

Post by minersixtyniner » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:22 pm

AppleMiner wrote:The last paragraph of Steve's original post in this message: No new coins or updates due to Meltdown vulnerability
There was no Monero fork so it should not be impacted and that statement certainly does not pertain to Monero or the situation described in this thread either.
babymine

Post by babymine » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:53 pm

babymine wrote:
babymine wrote:Same problem here. Missing Monero payment since 1/4/18. Created ticket UST-2910 on 1/5/18 and no response at all. I wonder does prohashing even have support personnel?

They must be making money but can't even have someone acknowledge the tickets...
Update-- as of today I am missing a 2nd Monero Payment
1st Missing Payout - 1/4/18
2nd Missing Payout - 1/9/18

No response to support tickets or emails. Clearly Prohashing does not care about customer support..
Update: Christopher S. updated my ticket and resolved the issue. I have recieved my two missing Monero payments and have resumed mining with Prohashing.
minersixtyniner

Post by minersixtyniner » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Update: Chris S updated my ticket and resolved the issue. Payment has been received. Thanks for the help.