My L3+ is saying I have found more blocks than pro hashing is giving me credit for.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
suhalleyiv

My L3+ is saying I have found more blocks than pro hashing is giving me credit for.

Post by suhalleyiv » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:00 am

I can see I have twice the amount of solo mined blocks in my l3+ than what is shown and credited on my prohahshing account. What is going on?
suhalleyiv

Re: My L3+ is saying I have found more blocks than pro hashing is giving me credit for.

Post by suhalleyiv » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:43 am

This is extremely frustrating.. my ASIC shows me when I find a block. But pro hashing is not giving me credit for them. I am set up solo mining, so this affects my profitability.
Aura89

Re: My L3+ is saying I have found more blocks than pro hashing is giving me credit for.

Post by Aura89 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:55 am

You know what a better solution is then looking for answers from randos in a forum? Submit a ticket.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:23 am

What was the uptime on the miner? I dont think the PH blocks found goes back forever...just the past 12 hours or so?
So if you had it running for a day and found 30, but prohashing site said you only found 15, the rest might be on the 12 hours not showing on the site?
suhalleyiv

Post by suhalleyiv » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 pm

Aura89 wrote:You know what a better solution is then looking for answers from randos in a forum? Submit a ticket.
“If you need technical support, please check the official technical support forum, as your question may have already been answered. If your question is not answered in the forum, please make an new post describing your issue. Using the forum will be the quickest way to obtain an answer.”