SHA-256 Mining on Pro Hashing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bluethundr

SHA-256 Mining on Pro Hashing

Post by bluethundr » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:35 am

Hey guys,

Ever think we'll see a day when I can mine with a SHA-256 miner like the S9 using your service? I'm currently using it on a D3, and I really like it a lot.

Thanks
AppleMiner

Re: SHA-256 Mining on Pro Hashing

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:54 am

Yes it is in the planning stages.

Keep checking back for more details!
bluethundr

Post by bluethundr » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Whoa, nice!!! That's excellent news!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Right now, we don't feel comfortable with releasing SHA-256 mining because JiveTonto has identified some issues that need to be examined first.

We also need someone to install all of the coins, and to complete all the tax paperwork. Most likely, we'll be able to release it a month after we can fill our open positions.
bluethundr

Post by bluethundr » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:Right now, we don't feel comfortable with releasing SHA-256 mining because JiveTonto has identified some issues that need to be examined first.

We also need someone to install all of the coins, and to complete all the tax paperwork. Most likely, we'll be able to release it a month after we can fill our open positions.
Cool, thanks for letting me know! I'm really excited you guys are planning this. You're my favorite hashing provider, because your user interface is awesome! Take all the time you want to do this and get it right. I'll be on Slushpool until you announce it's ready.