Live Status and Time Wasted

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
greaseman316

Live Status and Time Wasted

Post by greaseman316 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:02 pm

I know not everyone will agree but here goes.

Steve i been sitting here wondering what Could have been done in lets say the last week with upgrades and adding things to help us all be more profitable, instead of working on the live status issue???

Personally i do not care about the live status, although it is nice to have. i would much rather you and Chris spend your time making improvements within the realm of increased profitability. I think most of the complaints are folks that just want things their way as long as they dont have to do the work or put in the time to manage their equipment.

Its time to stop babysitting and get back on track. Everywhere profits are bad enough for x11 and scrypt but other pools are starting to catch up and pass you, that was not the goal.

So PLEASE put this issue to bed and come back to it at a later time and lets get on with changes for the better in Pool Profitability

Thanks
G
AppleMiner

Re: Live Status and Time Wasted

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:11 pm

The error in the live status is creating more and more tickets that need answers and need to be dealt with each day.

They need to put some spackle on the dam to prevent any MORE water from leaking out, then they can worry about getting the resovoir filled back up. If they are able to expand the business and solve issue with connectivity with the bandwidth fiber upgrade in a month or so, the last thing they will need is 10X the volume of new users...I can only see 3 of my 8 D3 miners on the live status page ticket put in daily.

Once everyone is happy they can see what is going on with their miners, then they can work on adding more coins to mine, and different payout coins. But after the Nicehash issues no one wants to even think they are being cheated, and not seeing all their miners hashing is a great way to get a rumor mill running.
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:23 pm

greaseman316 wrote:I know not everyone will agree but here goes.

Steve i been sitting here wondering what Could have been done in lets say the last week with upgrades and adding things to help us all be more profitable, instead of working on the live status issue???

Personally i do not care about the live status, although it is nice to have. i would much rather you and Chris spend your time making improvements within the realm of increased profitability. I think most of the complaints are folks that just want things their way as long as they dont have to do the work or put in the time to manage their equipment.

Its time to stop babysitting and get back on track. Everywhere profits are bad enough for x11 and scrypt but other pools are starting to catch up and pass you, that was not the goal.

So PLEASE put this issue to bed and come back to it at a later time and lets get on with changes for the better in Pool Profitability

Thanks
G
Don't blame the creators for what the masses freak out about causing them to have to deal with things that don't matter. It's not their fault, and they can't very well just decide to ignore customers and get a backlog of tickets causing them to be delayed longer.
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:42 pm

The error in the live status is creating more and more tickets that need answers and need to be dealt with each day.
Exactly my point. We as a pool are losing ground every day . i am seeing our profits slipping here and other pools either catching up or passing PH altogether.

They need to put some spackle on the dam to prevent any MORE water from leaking out, then they can worry about getting the resovoir filled back up. If they are able to expand the business and solve issue with connectivity with the bandwidth fiber upgrade in a month or so, the last thing they will need is 10X the volume of new users...I can only see 3 of my 8 D3 miners on the live status page ticket put in daily.
I agree but if nothing else dumb it down and get on with it til a later time when you have time to work out what and why there is an issue with this version. you know as i do there are many monitoring softwares out there that can do this and more.
Once everyone is happy they can see what is going on with their miners, then they can work on adding more coins to mine, and different payout coins. But after the Nicehash issues no one wants to even think they are being cheated, and not seeing all their miners hashing is a great way to get a rumor mill running.

The first sentence there is a fairy tail that will NEVER happen. you can not make everyone happy no matter how much you try just not going to happen. Your goal is to make some happy, others will just find something else to complain about. Move on with the overall goal in sight . Here this sums it in just a few words right from the brothers themselves "Prohashing is a profitable x11 and scrypt multipool that pays miners in any coin."

Now why would i want to stay if all the other pools out there are making me more money than PH??? You should know this one all to well as litecoin pool is paying better on scrypt than PH.

About Nicehash. If folks are that scared they should have stayed away from cryptos altogether. it was not the first time and it wont be the last, but i think the brothers have that issue under control.

Apple you know i am not trying to bust your balls or nothing. It s all good.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 pm

You also understand this pool's main goal was never to try and compete with the highest paying profit pools out there right?

Being in the US, and paying taxes, they will never be able to compete profit wise on the same level as a pool that is underground or in another country that doesnt have fees and taxes to pay. They offer other services to offset that. The ability to solo mine. To pickout coin payments in your choice of coins.

As for Nicehash....fool me once...