No Payout - Two days

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
sgwayne

No Payout - Two days

Post by sgwayne » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 am

On 12/28 I saw a check mark on one of my coins and a countdown timer. That disappeared and the coins still sit there. It's been well over the min for over two days now. Same with two other coins. Are you guys having problems sending out coins at the moment?
greaseman316

Re: No Payout - Two days

Post by greaseman316 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:29 am

depends on coins. ive had some that have sat for almost a month before payment because of some error with wallet, the network, exchange and so on. you will need to check charts and make sure coins are not in error first. if they are not submit a ticket and i am sure someone will fix the issue or tell you the issue
sgwayne

Post by sgwayne » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:37 am

Just checked Gcoin has no problems or the other coins. Put in support ticket yesterday, still no reply.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:39 am

what coins was the payout in?

Which wallet service is it set to go to?
sgwayne

Post by sgwayne » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:51 am

Gcoin, Experiencecoin, spartancoin. The wallets are all my desktop wallets and the addresses have been double checked
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:00 pm

have you ever received a payment into your desktop wallets to know they work?

Have they worked with other pools or PH in the past?
sgwayne

Post by sgwayne » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:08 pm

have since switched to Gcoins pool and have received coins. What is the difference between network min and threshold payout? I meet network min but not the other. Could be my mistake
becomingsuperfly

Post by becomingsuperfly » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Same issue with Artbyte and Cann. I’ve moved all my miners to backup pools until I get paid just in case.
EyePeaSea

Post by EyePeaSea » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:55 pm

I've missed a payment after 9 days of payments that all occurred at almost exactly the same time - so it's been pretty solid. Just today that's been missed. I won't get twitchy unless it doesn't payout tomorrow.

[Edit] My payout for today just came through - so PH's record on daily payouts is safe :-)
Last edited by EyePeaSea on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:15 pm

You need to cross BOTH the payout threshold and the network minimum.

Each day at server midnight, that day's balance is added to your payout eligible.
That eligible...previous days since the last payout and that days new total added...is checked, if its over the network minimum and the DEFAULT THRESHOLD its a free payout, if its over the network minimum and the CUSTOM THRESHOLD that was LOWER than the DEFAULT THRESHOLD then a transfer fee is applied to the payout.

If a payout is detected, then the payout is made within the next 24 hours...not 6 hours later, not 4, not 12...just within the next 24 hour cycle.
If the network your coin is on is down, or the wallet service, or exchance that you receive the coins into, then it could be sent and not received or not able to be sent, that wouldn't be a fault of the pool within their scope to handle(external factors) otherwise they pay out faithfully.

HAPPY HASHING!