Mining at time of high verge block payout except no extra payment

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Hankey

Mining at time of high verge block payout except no extra payment

Post by Hankey » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi,

I was mining at the time of the verge block being mined and have not noticed a difference in payout amount. Have 2 other friends with the same amount of miners and same settings (mining scrypt) who both got payouts twice the size of mine.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks
AppleMiner

Re: Mining at time of high verge block payout except no extra payment

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:57 pm

If you did not find a share during the time the block reward was found for the verge payout block, you would not have seen an increase.

Same thing would occur if you were simply not on line at the time. Not finding a share during that timeframe would have been the same as not being on the pool mining when it was found.
NYCrypto1

Post by NYCrypto1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Well at least you were credited. I found a Verge block today and it matured, but NO PAYMENT
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:18 pm

NYCrypto1 wrote:Well at least you were credited. I found a Verge block today and it matured, but NO PAYMENT
with what settings? What password?

Again that 100K payout block was a fluke, once in a lifetime, verge may never see anything like that ever again.

If people saw the post about vergecoins and thought they could static or solo mine it the next week and become rich....
NYCrypto1

Post by NYCrypto1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:41 pm

n=worker_1 c=verge m=solo

no d= argument
NYCrypto1

Post by NYCrypto1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:42 pm

I am solo mining.. I see it is set to solo mine and it is. I just think that the site didnt credit me.. I know the wallet i have is correct because I get XVG payouts. This site is so suspect but i just cant stay away from it because I like their interface
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:52 pm

NYCrypto1 wrote:I am solo mining.. I see it is set to solo mine and it is. I just think that the site didnt credit me.. I know the wallet i have is correct because I get XVG payouts. This site is so suspect but i just cant stay away from it because I like their interface
100% agree i currently have a open support ticket about blocks i found not getting credited to the pool or my account,even tho i can find and see them in the block explorer and debiting into pro-hashing's wallet
financeguru

Post by financeguru » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:14 am

I'm a bit confused here... I thought the earnings are shared to all pool members credited to their MH/s.
I have the same issue antminer connected for 5days non stop but no increase with the extra payment :(

"Congratulations to everyone mining scrypt with us at 02:53 EST - you have a huge payout" I do understand that everyone who was mining Skrypt in the pool are legible for payout
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:02 am

if you were on the pool but did not earn a share during the timeframe in question, then it was just like you were not on the pool at all during the time it happened to get a share.

"Congratulations to everyone mining scrypt with us at 02:53 EST - you have a huge payout"

If you did not earn a share during that time....then you were not..."mining scrypt with us".
If your miner was set to static mine AIB coins, and AIB coin was in error, not on the pool to be worked on or mined, then the miner wasnt connected to the pool mining, so you would not have shared in the split of the verge pie. If the coin you were assigned to did not produce a share during that time, its like you were not on the pool to get your split. Only if a share was generated did the system know you were logged in and working during that time for you to get a payout split.