Multicoin Auto Switching exclude Sexcoin and cannabis

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Aura89

Re: Multicoin Auto Switching exclude Sexcoin and cannabis

Post by Aura89 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:51 pm

macgyver wrote: However, if anyone of you curious, at least you can just let me do my value. I understand the mining works, I just want try to avoid being part of "sexcoin" crypto economy and "cannabiscoin" crypto economy. And it is just for my moral value ...
So what you're saying is, you don't want to be part of either of those coins, and have absolutely nothing change for you or them because of it. Yeah....good job?

You're trying to create an issue where there is no issue, and trying to create "features" that are not needed that potentially could only cause more bugs, and for what reason? right, none.
macgyver

Re: Multicoin Auto Switching exclude Sexcoin and cannabis

Post by macgyver » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:43 am

Aura89 wrote:
macgyver wrote: However, if anyone of you curious, at least you can just let me do my value. I understand the mining works, I just want try to avoid being part of "sexcoin" crypto economy and "cannabiscoin" crypto economy. And it is just for my moral value ...
So what you're saying is, you don't want to be part of either of those coins, and have absolutely nothing change for you or them because of it. Yeah....good job?

You're trying to create an issue where there is no issue, and trying to create "features" that are not needed that potentially could only cause more bugs, and for what reason? right, none.
At least I need this feature ;)
I am sure there are others require the feature :D