I have two Antminer L3+ setup correctly, but only one shows in the workers section?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
halkibsi

Re: I have two Antminer L3+ setup correctly, but only one shows in the workers section?

Post by halkibsi » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:47 am

I thought difficulty was "DiffA"... thanks. So this means it should show on the workers section, but there's nothing?
Deepshitexploration

Re: I have two Antminer L3+ setup correctly, but only one shows in the workers section?

Post by Deepshitexploration » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:44 am

I have the exact same issue. Two Antminer L3+ with the exact same setting except for password argument n.
At first when i start both the miners they both show up, but after about 10 mins one of them disappears from the "Live Panel".
However when i check the miner adminpanel it is live and producing accepted shares. Am I getting paid for my 2 miners or just the one showing on the panel?
Becherry

Post by Becherry » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:26 am

Same problem. Two l3 +, the only status of the first. When the second miner reboots, its window appears with the calculation of the hashrate and again disappears after 2 minutes.
The settings of both miners are correct and identical. Cleaning the cache, rebooting, and other manipulations do not help.
How to fix the situation?

Now both have disappeared. What is this?
Last edited by Becherry on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:32 am

ya now i am having same problem with D3s too
xeno

Post by xeno » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:33 am

I have the exact same problem here - 6 L3+ just one is showing... whats the solution?
skapunk

Post by skapunk » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:11 am

I have the same problem for days with Anminer D3. is there any news?
walter

Post by walter » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:45 am

Same problem with one L3+ miner. When I save Setup of miner it is shown again. With a follow-up of saving pool settings of prohashing, it disappears once more (without restart of any software/hardware)! Changing prohashing pages or logout with following login, or restart browser does not help.
ifeco

I am having the same issue with my two d3.

Post by ifeco » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:14 am

please am having tghe same issues,i can only see the miner when its display error 1 or two..
mr_nvisser

Post by mr_nvisser » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:45 pm

I setup 8 L3+ Miners on your website, identical settings, why are only 5 shown?
litoshi1

Post by litoshi1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:34 pm

I am having the same problem. I have 6 miners with only one appearing under workers. My total seems to be going up at the normal pace. Any suggestions?