I have two Antminer L3+ setup correctly, but only one shows in the workers section?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
halkibsi

I have two Antminer L3+ setup correctly, but only one shows in the workers section?

Post by halkibsi » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:43 am

Hello,

My account is "halkibsi".

I have two Antimer L3+ mining scrypt (Verge), but for some odd reason, the Earnings dashboard only shows one active worker and not two, eventhough they both have the exact same setup accept for the name: n=001 and n=worker_2

Miner #1
stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333
halkibsi
n=001 c=Verge

Miner #2
stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333
halkibsi
n=worker_2 c=Verge

https://ibb.co/gjVbGb

worker_2 does not show. Can you guys confirm this on your end? What could possibly be wrong?

Thanks!
JiveTonto

Re: I have two Antminer L3+ setup correctly, but only one shows in the workers section?

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:06 am

does your miner when you log on to it show its summiting shares ect?
AppleMiner

Re: I have two Antminer L3+ setup correctly, but only one shows in the workers section?

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:00 am

halkibsi,

Just so you know, that VERGE payout yesterday was a fluke one. In all the time here that's only happened once.
Static mining that coin, non solo as part of the pool....do NOT be surprised if your payout is 1/8 what it might have been in the autopool autoswitching.

I am just saying if your normal daily profit was $17 and it drops to $2 today with c=verge setting...do NOT be surprised.
halkibsi

Post by halkibsi » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:53 pm

JiveTonto wrote:does your miner when you log on to it show its summiting shares ect?
Yes
halkibsi

Post by halkibsi » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:54 pm

AppleMiner wrote:halkibsi,

Just so you know, that VERGE payout yesterday was a fluke one. In all the time here that's only happened once.
Static mining that coin, non solo as part of the pool....do NOT be surprised if your payout is 1/8 what it might have been in the autopool autoswitching.

I am just saying if your normal daily profit was $17 and it drops to $2 today with c=verge setting...do NOT be surprised.
So, take out c=Verge?
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:56 pm

thats your call what you mine,did you get your second worker to show up? trying renaming it n002?
halkibsi

Post by halkibsi » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:13 pm

JiveTonto wrote:thats your call what you mine,did you get your second worker to show up? trying renaming it n002?
Now they both dont show eventhough i am getting rewards and found blocks. What the hell is going on?
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:25 pm

if you log into the miner what difficulty is it working at? i notice mine drop off from the workers page/pool side stats when they are over the 1mill diff
halkibsi

Post by halkibsi » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:33 pm

JiveTonto wrote:if you log into the miner what difficulty is it working at? i notice mine drop off from the workers page/pool side stats when they are over the 1mill diff
https://ibb.co/bU33xG
https://ibb.co/emPnPw

Both over 1mil as you suggested. Is that normal?
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:06 pm

262k diff and 524k dif not over 1mill