Balance ~ $10 less after refreshed page - where did dash go?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
guzar

Balance ~ $10 less after refreshed page - where did dash go?

Post by guzar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi , My Balance in Dash was over $16 USD today , after refreshing the page hoping to see increase from yesterday - it went down to ~ $ 6 usd
I did not have my personal wallet address yet in the settings , Did not think it could disappear like this.
Could you guys explain ? - is there the storage address or smth where it goes after some Limit or I was Hacked ?
Thanks
guzar

Re: Balance ~ $10 less after refreshed page - where did dash go?

Post by guzar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:06 pm

PS : the Balance should be at least $ 10 to $15 higher - ~ 26 - $30 minimum because $16 was about 24 h back
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:12 pm

One: Put an address to output, prohashing isn't a bank.

Two: You're really not providing enough detail, or, any for that matter.

Three: If you really think there's an issue (the $ amount, just an FYI means absolutely nothing, what matters is how much actual DASH is there and if THAT has decreased), submit a ticket.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:41 pm

So, you do not get paid out in $$$$ you get paid out in COINS.
If I gave you 1 coin of X, and yesterday X was worth $300 then you made $300.
If you wake up in 8 hours and coin X has dropped drown to $100, you still have that 1 coin...that wont change how many coins of your payout of choice coin you've earned...HOWEVER, that 1 coin is now only worth $100, so your value would have dropped 66% overnight.

Maybe go back and check the payout coin prices, if they went down.

Next questions....dod you use the same username and or password for this site as you do on any other site?
Do you have 2FA enabled and secured? IF you had this setup correctly there shouldn't be an issue if my acocunt was hacked or not.