Live worker status does not show up

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
tuanvinh

Live worker status does not show up

Post by tuanvinh » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:18 am

I have 10 A4+ but only 2 of them are showed on the live worker status and the hashrate is only around 490-500 MH/s instead of 620 MH/s :(
Anyone please help! TIA.
AppleMiner

Re: Live worker status does not show up

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:28 am

when you log into the miners, not the webpage the miners themsevles, what hashrates do they show?

The server calculates the hashrate based on how many shares you have found in the past 2 hours.
If you havent been connected for 2 hours, numbers may be off. If you have a lot of errors and drop shares, the numbers will be lower.
If you have network lag or mine from far far away, you could get low numbers.
stark711

Re: Live worker status does not show up

Post by stark711 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:04 am

There seems to be some kind of issue with certain characters when naming your ASICs using the "n=" in password field.

Live worker status kept messing up one of my worker's name and showing "1 error" but didn't explain what kind of error nor what it meant (workers had different names) and when I'd refresh the page the stats for that worker with error would completely disappear and it only displayed 1 live worker even though both machines were hashing just fine.

Changed both their names to something simpler: "asic1" & "asic2" just to test my theory and it worked - now stats for both workers are displayed without any problems.

Go figure.