payout not received

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
tomernkoby

payout not received

Post by tomernkoby » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:53 pm

I have 2 payouts from the 14th and the 15th that subtracted from balance but not sent to my wallet.
I opened ticket 2 days ago with no respond.

waiting for an answer please.

thanks
Jebus

Re: payout not received

Post by Jebus » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:48 pm

I have a similar issue. Who is responsible for support tickets?
seovit

Post by seovit » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:52 am

i cant get my support ticket to work, password reset does not work
tomernkoby

Post by tomernkoby » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:02 am

I submitted 2 tickets in the last 5 days, nobody answer yet to me.
Paradigm

Post by Paradigm » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:15 am

Hi guys, I'm new here, but I just had a thought about this problem. If you are being paid out in eth, then you may not be getting payments if the gas prohashing is paying is too low. Lately the Ethereum network has been requiring crazy high gas prices. You might be better off avoiding payments in Eth for the time being.
critter

Post by critter » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:42 pm

tomernkoby wrote:I have 2 payouts from the 14th and the 15th that subtracted from balance but not sent to my wallet.
I opened ticket 2 days ago with no respond.

waiting for an answer please.

thanks
This has happened to me also on todays payout.. Deducted from my balance shows as paid but it is not showing on the Blockchain Bitcoin Cash.. Would like to have a update on this from someone please