Payments suddenly very bad

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
dottat

Re: Payments suddenly very bad

Post by dottat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:04 am

Aura89 wrote:
Maciej wrote:Well, if you read the forum a lot of people were complaining about 40% loss in profits, but Steve keeps saying that it's not a widespread problem, so why so many people have been complaining about that????
The amount of forum posts and extremely negligible compared to the amount of miners that are connected. It is likely that not everyone who may be affected by this issue, if it's an issue (for example, you are lower on profits right? Have you looked to see if your miner got kicked to your backup? do you HAVE a backup? Do you have two backups and checked both? etc. etc. etc.) have posted here, BUT let just say it was right? That'd be, way less then 1% of miners. To put that as an example, if 100 people currently posted here about this issue, that'd only be 1.7%, and that again would not be widespread.

Simple fact of the matter is, it does not matter what you consider to be widespread, or what anyone here is saying is or is not widespread: Submit a ticket! Get YOUR problem fixed, and if it just so happens that getting YOUR problem fixed, it gets fixed for everyone else as well? GREAT!

Stop worrying about other people, worry about yourself and submit a ticket.
Perhaps you might want to take a step back on this one since you were not affected. I submitted a ticket as did a number of others on this thread. I know the chat box was full of this conversation yesterday. Since you don't have a horse in this race it would be prudent of you to not comment as some day you might find yourself in a similar spot and I somehow doubt you will be patient when it is your $$ that's gone missing.

Since the 13th, the site has lost 500 miners. I can only run the profitability report for the 13th so far as the 14th isn't available but i'm curious to see whats in those.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 am

dottat wrote:
Aura89 wrote:
Maciej wrote:Well, if you read the forum a lot of people were complaining about 40% loss in profits, but Steve keeps saying that it's not a widespread problem, so why so many people have been complaining about that????
The amount of forum posts and extremely negligible compared to the amount of miners that are connected. It is likely that not everyone who may be affected by this issue, if it's an issue (for example, you are lower on profits right? Have you looked to see if your miner got kicked to your backup? do you HAVE a backup? Do you have two backups and checked both? etc. etc. etc.) have posted here, BUT let just say it was right? That'd be, way less then 1% of miners. To put that as an example, if 100 people currently posted here about this issue, that'd only be 1.7%, and that again would not be widespread.

Simple fact of the matter is, it does not matter what you consider to be widespread, or what anyone here is saying is or is not widespread: Submit a ticket! Get YOUR problem fixed, and if it just so happens that getting YOUR problem fixed, it gets fixed for everyone else as well? GREAT!

Stop worrying about other people, worry about yourself and submit a ticket.
Perhaps you might want to take a step back on this one since you were not affected. I submitted a ticket as did a number of others on this thread. I know the chat box was full of this conversation yesterday. Since you don't have a horse in this race it would be prudent of you to not comment as some day you might find yourself in a similar spot and I somehow doubt you will be patient when it is your $$ that's gone missing.

Since the 13th, the site has lost 500 miners. I can only run the profitability report for the 13th so far as the 14th isn't available but i'm curious to see whats in those.
Chris is investigating this problem and will be getting back to customers as soon as he finds out more about the issue. Thanks for letting us know in the ticket system.

The number of miners declining by 500 is likely due to the brief restart I performed to fix more connectivity issues, because some miners stay at their backup pools for a period of time after a restart.
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:25 am

dottat wrote:
Perhaps you might want to take a step back on this one since you were not affected.
Who said i'm not affected?

And there's nothing to "take a step back" from, if you want something done, and a solution has not been announced on the forums, submit a ticket, it's that simple. I really don't know how much more simple it can be.
dottat

Post by dottat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:50 am

Aura89 wrote:
dottat wrote:
Perhaps you might want to take a step back on this one since you were not affected.
Who said i'm not affected?

And there's nothing to "take a step back" from, if you want something done, and a solution has not been announced on the forums, submit a ticket, it's that simple. I really don't know how much more simple it can be.
As stated I did submit a ticket. You seem to want to pick fights with folks in here complaining which seems to be a bad target audience to hit.
rogerk3

Post by rogerk3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:07 am

I hate to say it, but Aura89 is in the wrong here. Most everyone submitted a ticket, as stated earlier, but you seem to want to ignore that. We call that selective reading.
dottat

Post by dottat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:18 am

Got a reply on my ticket.... the comment seems to indicate the issue is MANY

Constance HilliardToday 9:07 AM
Hello,
This is a problem Chris will be doing some research into as it is a problem many are reporting. We will get back to you soon.
wiredhernandez

Post by wiredhernandez » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:00 pm

I had a problem and mentioned in the chat... mild pp whip response... I am mining on litecoinpool for now and its payouts are fine.. I like it here and likely switch back when things look to be resolved... on my side same miners .. same network .. different payouts.. significantly...
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:39 pm

I too go where the profits are.
After the past 2 days and the profits slipping under what I computed I could get elsewhere, I moved my miners off to another pool.

And...I also put in a ticket.
ZiGen

Post by ZiGen » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:03 pm

I moved Half of my miners to a different pool with more earnings than Prohashing ...will see, but here last 2-3 days earnings have been SUCKING big time...
centar

Post by centar » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Biggest problem with PH by far is the constant little issues where profits are unreliable and inconsistent and have to frequently be corrected manually. I don't know if that is simply due to the nature of coin-hopping, or the architecture of your system. I hope that the work you guys have been putting in lately will result in these problems being fixed, because the issues that we do notice make me wonder how many other smaller ones are flying under the radar. This is especially a problem when we lack any good data or tools to calculate profitability or understand how we are getting paid based on pool activity. Reliability and transparency would be a godsend around here.