Am I mining?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
debian123

Am I mining?

Post by debian123 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:54 am

I see this in minerd but nothing in the personal portal area.

I see this in my portal but sometimes I see the second screenshot.

AppleMiner

Re: Am I mining?

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:58 pm

With the power of a video card or CPU on here? Likely not.
novecento4d

Post by novecento4d » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:35 am

AppleMiner wrote:With the power of a video card or CPU on here? Likely not.
How are you checking that "power" ?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:11 pm

hashrate....7 threads of 2KH each is 14 KH, not 14 MH or 14 GH.

The way the difficulty is, I dont think workers with less than 100 MH will register enough shares to make mining here worthwhile.
If they lower the difficulty in the future, maybe then.
spauk

Post by spauk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:36 pm

my futurebit moonlanders still work here, so i guess some small miners still work even at 1mh/s each. it looks like you're cpu mining scrypt
blindedwino

Post by blindedwino » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:23 pm

I guess it would be cool if the default first-share difficulty was lowered a lot. For example, I have a server that does ~200kh/s, it's not much at all but it's enough for a lot of low-diff scrypt coins (I do get valid shares on other pools). It would be nice to be able to point it here, just to be able to use a single pool.