Payout eligible

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Proponone

Payout eligible

Post by Proponone » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:14 pm

For about 4 hours the "Payout eligible" doesn't increase, what is the reason?

I want to get the entire amount with one payout, so, please, tell me, when will the "Payout eligible" amount be equal to " (All-time earned: 0.00303504)" ???
mck

Re: Payout eligible

Post by mck » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 pm

At 00:00 Eastern Time (currently Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5) your Live Balance will become Payout eligible.
Last edited by mck on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
AppleMiner

Re: Payout eligible

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Well, the payout THRESHOLD is .029 and your payout eligible is at .00259654.
You will need about 10X more value before you can get a payout WITHOUT incurring a payout network transfer fee.

If you would like all your payment before then, put in a custom payout threshold of like .002 and select another coin in the next 6.5 hours, or you will start earning coins after midnight that will go back onto your total and you will need to repeat the process to get the value up enough to cash it out yet again. At midnight a payout will be issued in the next 24 hours, minus the network fee for not taking the default and using a lower than default custom threshold, I believe last I heard that fee was in the neighborhood of $16?

If you want the full amount and dont want to pay the network fee, then you have to wait til you hit $500-$600 for the free payout.

Good luck and
HAPPY HASHING!