Workers not appearing in Stats

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
A1mbot

Workers not appearing in Stats

Post by A1mbot » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:13 am

Hi,

I recently directed some of my miners to prohashing.

From the miner interface everything seems to be working well, connected, Live, hashing and receiving work.

However from the website, no workers or stats are appearing on my earnings page.

I have logged in from multiple browsers, IE, Fire fox, typically i am using Chrome.

Could you advise how to resolve this issue ??

Any assistance would be great
cryptodoe

Re: Workers not appearing in Stats

Post by cryptodoe » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:30 am

Happens sometimes to me too, but it seems shares are counted correctly (so you're payed for the work your miners do).

BTW, this makes the hashrate notifications unusable.