GUI Miner says shares accepted, but profile has nothing?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
rflook

GUI Miner says shares accepted, but profile has nothing?

Post by rflook » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:31 am

Hi,

I am using GUIMiner to mine for Litecoin. It currently says I have 263 shares accepted. Great. Except when I go to my profile on ProHashing, my recent shares list is completely empty? What gives?

Cheers

Rob
AppleMiner

Re: GUI Miner says shares accepted, but profile has nothing?

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:42 pm

What password line are you using on the miners?
How much hash are you generating?

When you log in and look at your earnings page, does it like the miner and its hashrate while it is working?
CoinBandit

Post by CoinBandit » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am

I am new to this and am just learning, but I am having the same issue. My GUIMiner shows around 680-700 Mhash/s for almost two days now. I have had a couple restarts trying to figure out why my hashrate and earnings do not show anything on PH. PH does show that I am mining Litecoin. On restart it has changed to other coins but jumps to Litecoin and no longer switches. I show no rejected shares but PH does not show any hashrate history. According to GUIMiner I should have over 20000 shares between my restarts. For worker history it shows 0.000 rejected hashrate also.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

PH Earning page
Difficulty: 65,536 (dynamic)
Work restart delay: Need more shares
Current restart penalty:1.000
Minimum network difficulty: Not set
2hr share estimate: 0
Since first share: No shares yet
Mode: Pay-per-share
Merge mining restarts: dynamic

I am using proxy.prohashing.com (port 443)
The only password n=x

BTW this is on a single GTX1060 until I fully understand how this all works and can more fully invest in better mining equipment.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:40 am

You have a single 1060 GTX card and you are getting 680-700 MH?
Thinking that should be closer to 200-300 KHash?
I was unaware that a $600 video card could hash at the rate of a $2500 asic device.

And a single video card may not get enough hash to get valid shares, not sure there.
CoinBandit

Post by CoinBandit » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:22 am

Here is s snip I just uploaded to see for yourself
https://imgur.com/fIGaVmI
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:31 pm

CoinBandit, try connecting that setup over at litecoinpool
IF/WHEN it connects in, check to see what their pools claims it connects at.
Maybe you need an updated version of your program, but I do not think you are getting 700MH from a single 1060 video card. sorry.
CoinBandit

Post by CoinBandit » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Thanks for the help. I will try that when I get some free time. It did seem high who am i to argue with the UI.

Thanks again
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:52 pm

We also know that there are two issues with "live coin status" that we're investigating, which can cause the updates to "disappear" under some circumstances. We hope to have a fix for those tomorrow.
ZiGen

Post by ZiGen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:35 pm

CoinBandit wrote:I am new to this and am just learning, but I am having the same issue. My GUIMiner shows around 680-700 Mhash/s for almost two days now. I have had a couple restarts trying to figure out why my hashrate and earnings do not show anything on PH. PH does show that I am mining Litecoin. On restart it has changed to other coins but jumps to Litecoin and no longer switches. I show no rejected shares but PH does not show any hashrate history. According to GUIMiner I should have over 20000 shares between my restarts. For worker history it shows 0.000 rejected hashrate also.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

PH Earning page
Difficulty: 65,536 (dynamic)
Work restart delay: Need more shares
Current restart penalty:1.000
Minimum network difficulty: Not set
2hr share estimate: 0
Since first share: No shares yet
Mode: Pay-per-share
Merge mining restarts: dynamic

I am using proxy.prohashing.com (port 443)
The only password n=x

BTW this is on a single GTX1060 until I fully understand how this all works and can more fully invest in better mining equipment.
Difficulty of 65k IS way to HIGH for any current GPU, mining Scrypt ...Your GPU can NOT produce any accepted VALID shares at that difficulty... Prohashing live stats are telling you exactly that - 0 shares ...Your UI could tell you anything ...simply misleading ...As Apple said - go to litecoinpool AND check the difficulty that you got there for your GPU ...this is the REAL difficulty that you can use to produce VALID shares with your GPU ...here you are out of luck, until they loosen the min difficulty back ...
CoinBandit

Post by CoinBandit » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately litecoinpool is currently upgrading infrastructure and is down for a couple days it says for registration. I will try them when they get back up and running