What happens with non-paid out balance?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
manuello

What happens with non-paid out balance?

Post by manuello » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:15 am

I set pay out to bitcoin before realizing that the network fee is too high and changing to litecoin.

There are now 0.00078117 btc that will never be able to retrieve apparently. What happens with that?
AppleMiner

Re: What happens with non-paid out balance?

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:42 pm

They sit and collect dust, until you forfeit them, or add enough to be able to retreive them.
manuello

Post by manuello » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:37 pm

You can have em
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm

When you forfeit a balance it goes back into the pool funds, and the next time there is a correction that pays an additional 15% tip, they use those funds before they have to dip into the bank funds to pay the pool out. So eventually if you stick around until the next correction you will see a small part of that come back to you, along with every other worker on the pool.
manuello

Post by manuello » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:16 am

I am not mining currently, so I guess the coins are out of reach for me :)
MinerMaximus

Post by MinerMaximus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:14 am

I got some balance from X11 hashing... but it is in Litecoins!
Even i set up my BTC adress and let Litecoin in blank
Why cant delete even litecoin form payments?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:40 am

if you are currently being paid out in litecoins, then you will need to go to your settings page.
ADD the bitcoin and click the add button, slide the slider to the ratio of bitcoin to litecoin you want (if all BTC then slide it to 100)
then click the SAVE button on the top half of that page.

After the green bar comes up and says changes saved, don't forget to go to the bottom and put a wallet address in for the new coin added.
And then click the SAVE button on the BOTTOM half of that page, and if you scroll up should see another green bar mid way down that says changes saved.
MinerMaximus

Post by MinerMaximus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:15 pm

AppleMiner wrote:if you are currently being paid out in litecoins, then you will need to go to your settings page.
ADD the bitcoin and click the add button, slide the slider to the ratio of bitcoin to litecoin you want (if all BTC then slide it to 100)
then click the SAVE button on the top half of that page.

After the green bar comes up and says changes saved, don't forget to go to the bottom and put a wallet address in for the new coin added.
And then click the SAVE button on the BOTTOM half of that page, and if you scroll up should see another green bar mid way down that says changes saved.
Thanks for the tip, however there looks to be a BUG since i cant delete directly Litecoin Currency, i had to re enter a Bitcoin Adress and then i could enable the slider and delete buttons.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:02 pm

if the currency is currently in use or is receiving more unpaid out payments, you cant delete it.
Typically I have to move my slider off the coin and make it go off the sliders after saving, then I come back 5-10 mins and I can delete or forfeit anything I need to after its stopped increasing.

Also you may need to have at least 1 wallet address listed, if that was your only address, you might have had to add another before you could delete the original.