Errors with Difficulty in server

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
greaseman316

Errors with Difficulty in server

Post by greaseman316 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 pm

Came home to find all miners freakin out and stuck on PH. played a bit rebooting my machines and noticed when set on dynamic the difficulty was crazy numbers. reset miners with this problem to a static difficulty of 64 and have gotten all back online. the 1 miner that was still connected and actually working i have been watching the difficulty ranging from 64 to 1.96k it is all over the place.

Couple of the miners before reset was stuck at 65995 difficulty. once reset would return to this difficulty.

hope thats enough info to point you in right direction
thanks G
Sorry forgot to add i have D3s
greaseman316

Re: Errors with Difficulty in server

Post by greaseman316 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:56 am

Quick update been playing last hour and a half. When i remove the d setting miners start at 65536.00 and hangs there an does nothing. wont kick over to backup pool just hangs out.

Will remove the d setting as soon as you let us know everything is back to normal.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Errors with Difficulty in server

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:34 am

Thanks for the report. I'll investigate the issue and provide an update later.