Payout threshold?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
beatmaker

Re: Payout threshold?

Post by beatmaker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:36 pm

...no no no this .00504325 are not payout eligible for many many days and weeks....i don't known why... i'll show you tomorrow and you will see
AppleMiner wrote:That should payout just fine.
Tonight your live balance, .00504325 or whatever it gets up to
should become payout eligible in another 5.5 hours at server midnight.
That balance should be over both the payout threshold and the network minimum, and in the next 24 hours will pay out what you have earned - the network fee.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 pm

please take a pic sometime after midnight server time.
in another 2.5 hours or so would like to see what it says then after the tick over.
beatmaker

Post by beatmaker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:33 am

beatmaker

Post by beatmaker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:34 am

what the hell???
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:59 pm

I would definaetly put a ticket in with Support.prohashing.com and ask Constance to take a look at it for you, seems like its stuck or not triggering a payout like it should. See if they can track down why the payout value resets instead of adds to. Others have had this issue in the past. And again once you are paid out, please get off of bitcoins. If you only make $7 a day it takes too long to wait for a free payment (1-2 months). LTCs and most other coins give a daily payout once you are over $5 or so.
beatmaker

Post by beatmaker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:47 pm

thanks a lot <3
beatmaker

Post by beatmaker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:42 am

no change :(
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:36 pm

It only moves the value to payout eligible at midnight server time.

But again, PUT A TICKET IN with support.prohashing.com
and they will look into it for you.
margus

Post by margus » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:52 am

hello my payment threashold why not sent my wallet? help me
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:44 am

Your payout eligible needs to reach .02545916 before it will do a payout.
Every night at midnight it will take the daily balance and apply it to the payout eligible and check that vs the payout threshold.
Each night it isn't over that value nothing gets paid out.

if you reduce the default threshold down to .001 minimum network value then tonight at server midnight it will send you a payment - the network fee.

I would suggest getting off of BTC and pick any other coin if you would like a payout more than 1 time per month.