Payout threshold?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AppleMiner

Re: Payout threshold?

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:17 pm

It's not server midnight yet. The server at midnight should take the value for today that was earned and apply it to the payout eligible and see if that is over the threshold in order to issue a payment to you in the next 24 hours.

Please check back in another 45 mins Elan.
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:36 pm

Ok lets see if i can explain.

Payout eligible will only change ONCE per day at 12am EST (New York)
This amount will stay at that Number for 24 hrs until Payout threshold and Network Minimum is met. if either of these 2 are not met, payment will not be made. The amount from day before and the amount earned today will be added together if you still do not meet one of the required minimums, the following day will be added and such to continue until you meet both minimums

Example day 1 payout eligible is .0030xxxx
Payout threshold is .1000xxxx
Network Minimum is 1.0000xxxx

Day 2 you earned an additional .0100xxxx
at 12 am your payout eligible will increase to .0130xxxx

day 3 you earned .5000xxxx
at 12 am your payout eligible will increase to .5130xxxx
but sometime during the day the network Minimum decreased to .4500xxxx

Now your payout eligible will be processed within 24 hrs and your payout eligible will reset.

The all time earned will always continue to increase as you use that coin for payouts That is the total of that coin you have earned from payouts in that coin.

G
mcode

Post by mcode » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:44 pm

AppleMiner wrote:would need to see more, like what the current value is. The 254 is all time earned, the 61. is all you have in the bank that needs to yet be paid out.

But currently you are only payout eligible for 61 of the 200. Last night at midnight server time you had earned 61 of the 200 coins needed to send out your payment. That payout eligible needs to say over 200 payout eligible tonight when server strikes midnight in order for payout to trigger in the following 24 hours.

See if tonight the payout eligible gets a checkbox and goes over 200, then it will send out a payment in the next 24 hours.
Thank you, I didn't realize it had to be confirmed for 24 hours. That makes sense.
beatmaker

Post by beatmaker » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:46 am

can u help me??
for few days i have earned a lot of more then payout eligible showing...i want to payout all of 0.007btc... how???
Proponone

Post by Proponone » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:58 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote:Yesterday's fees were $343.

The average transaction fee on the network is now $16 per person.
$343 per one transaction?

And at last what size of fee on prohashing.com for BTC payout above "network minimum" but below "default threshold" in BTC? Per person per one transaction i mean
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:30 pm

beatmaker wrote:can u help me??
for few days i have earned a lot of more then payout eligible showing...i want to payout all of 0.007btc... how???
Well you lowered the threshold to .0025 and your payout eligible is only .00239 so you havent crossed the threshold yet to issue a payout in the next 24 -hours.

The network minimum is also .0025 and you have not earned yet that much in payout eligible.
Once you have earned .0025 prior to midnight, then at midnight it will flag it for a payout to be sent to the wallet address on file.
Since you have selected a custom payout less than the default, you will incur a network fee of like $16 i think steve said currently.
brightiron

Post by brightiron » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:Yesterday's fees were $343.

The average transaction fee on the network is now $16 per person.
@Steve, Are you 100% sure about this? Something seems off here. After Segwit activation i've experienced significantly lower fees on the network personally when sending funds.

For example, here's a transaction log from another pool I mine on a couple of days ago:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b1459c700f51 ... 0fbc450e64

Payment was sent out in BTC to over 85 addresses and the total fee was ~$150 USD . That puts it at about $1.70-$2.00 per address.

Before the Nicehash debacle, they were also starting to dynamically calculate fees based on the recipient address. In the last few months, never did I end up paying over $5.00 to withdraw from NH.

If i was to send myself $40 USD from my trezor for example, there's no way the transaction fee would end up costing $16 (i actually just tried it and the fee was $3).

Just asking, because it seems like Segwit could work to PH advantage to get these fees lower. Is there a PH system limitation that's forcing these higher fees? I'd just love to understand why your fees are so much more expensive from everything else I've experienced personally.
beatmaker

Post by beatmaker » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:57 pm

i known about .0025 minimum payout but where is rest of my bitcoins not eligible for payout????the rest is much more then payout eligible...about 0.0047btc...where are they???why they are no eligible for paayout???for more then week???
AppleMiner wrote:
beatmaker wrote:can u help me??
Well you lowered the threshold to .0025 and your payout eligible is only .00239 so you havent crossed the threshold yet to issue a payout in the next 24 -hours.

The network minimum is also .0025 and you have not earned yet that much in payout eligible.
Once you have earned .0025 prior to midnight, then at midnight it will flag it for a payout to be sent to the wallet address on file.
Since you have selected a custom payout less than the default, you will incur a network fee of like $16 i think steve said currently.
beatmaker

Post by beatmaker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:05 pm

this is what im talking about...how to payout them??
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:30 pm

That should payout just fine.
Tonight your live balance, .00504325 or whatever it gets up to
should become payout eligible in another 5.5 hours at server midnight.
That balance should be over both the payout threshold and the network minimum, and in the next 24 hours will pay out what you have earned - the network fee.