50% of time mining Bitconnectcoin

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
anelmann

50% of time mining Bitconnectcoin

Post by anelmann » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:05 pm

How come, my 2 L3+'s are mining Bitconnectcoins 50% or more of the time.
Im pritty sure that BCC is not the most profitbile coin to mine.

Is there any ways to make the miners not allow to mine Bitconnect coins, i dont wish to support that coin. its actually the only thing i have a problem with on prohashing.

And for a fact, i have been looking at other pools only for that reason. i dont trust that BCC is the most profitible coin 50-70% of the time, Every single day-
fallingcurtain

Re: 50% of time mining Bitconnectcoin

Post by fallingcurtain » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 pm

You raise an interesting point. I’ve mined BCC on a BCC pool and the profits sucked. I’m sure someone here could shed some light on this.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Can try Mining-dutch. They do not have BCC as one of their switching coins they auto pool mine.

But their profits have been around 20% lower also. They do add new coins as soon as available.
I haven't been to any pools since the nova exchange closing of deposits/trades on the 30th so the entire landscape could have changed.
That and the 20% or whatever diff spike on the litecoin diff network isnt helping matters.
anelmann

Post by anelmann » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:50 pm

yeah i also tried a BCC mining pool, and thats my point. profit sucks!
Also i tried to use C=bitconnectcoin and 100% payout on prohashing to chek it out, THAT really sucked!, i have never seen PH.com being so buggy in 24h mining... Something is just fishy about it. i hope ADMINS would like to explain, so we dont have to make our own toughts about why BCC is being favorized?.

Maby 5% pool fee - Plus Alot of BCC Staking in a wallet or lending makes a better profit for PH. and thats fine, i dont mind at all.

>>>>>(As long as its the most profitible coin for all us miners that point our mining gear to this pool!)<<<<<<
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:54 pm

So, this is a non-issue. It doesn't matter what you mine, and if you have a problem with a specific coin, then don't use the multipool?

People really need to stop worrying about things that are not a problem.

All that matters, and quite literally, i do mean ALL that matters, is that we get paid for our mining fairly across all miners, regardless of what coins are being mined. And just for hopes sake, lets hope we in general make more here then mining an individual coin.

Or, like stated elsewhere, you can go to mining-dutch and make 20% less for your unjustified complaint.
anelmann

Post by anelmann » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:28 am

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

But i still would like to know why BCC is getting favorized over other coins.
If you sell a multipool by writing "This pool automatic mines the most profit coin" then i matters for me that i does.
anelmann

Post by anelmann » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:57 am

Aura89 why would you say go to mining.dutch and make 20% less?

http://www.home-mining.net/coin-exchang ... race-1bcc/

heres a test. and results in 25% more of mining-dutch than PH
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:00 pm

anelmann wrote:Aura89 why would you say go to mining.dutch and make 20% less?

http://www.home-mining.net/coin-exchang ... race-1bcc/

heres a test. and results in 25% more of mining-dutch than PH

ROFLMAO.
So So many questions. So was he on prohashing, mining any coin and selecting BCC as his payout coin?
Was he solo mining BCC on prohash and only getting merged mining share? Dutch doesnt have a solo mode, its pool only there by ports.
Was he on prohashing in the pool, but static mining, which is the worse condition possible?

As none of the testing information was given there are no results you can gleem from this experiment.

But yes feel free. Set 5 miners here and 5 miners on dutch, set dutch to auto convert everything to LTC, and select LTC as the payout coin here on Prohashing. Set them both to auto pool auto mine and let us know in 24 hours how that 25% more on dutch is working out for you.
I'm pretty sure you will be back.
lemarc723

Post by lemarc723 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:12 pm

anelmann wrote:How come, my 2 L3+'s are mining Bitconnectcoins 50% or more of the time.
Im pritty sure that BCC is not the most profitbile coin to mine.

Is there any ways to make the miners not allow to mine Bitconnect coins, i dont wish to support that coin. its actually the only thing i have a problem with on prohashing.

And for a fact, i have been looking at other pools only for that reason. i dont trust that BCC is the most profitible coin 50-70% of the time, Every single day-
Most profitable according to "What to mine" - is Linx, Einsteinium, Pinkcoin, Verge-Script, Litecoin, Gamecredits shows up frequently... very rarely (I don't remember) seeing BCC on the What to mine list. I have no clue how the backend of a pool works but it is an interesting question on BCC from a most profitable standpoint.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Because BCC isnt a coin "What to mine" computes or tracks, so it isn't included in their profit predictions.