50% of time mining Bitconnectcoin

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
lemarc723

Re: 50% of time mining Bitconnectcoin

Post by lemarc723 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm

That would explain it. Thanks.
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:26 pm

anelmann wrote:How come, my 2 L3+'s are mining Bitconnectcoins 50% or more of the time.
Im pritty sure that BCC is not the most profitbile coin to mine.

Is there any ways to make the miners not allow to mine Bitconnect coins, i dont wish to support that coin. its actually the only thing i have a problem with on prohashing.

And for a fact, i have been looking at other pools only for that reason. i dont trust that BCC is the most profitible coin 50-70% of the time, Every single day-
Well, until (if ever) BCC is mineable again, you've gotten your wish. How are you liking your new, lower profits?
Exodore

Post by Exodore » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:41 am

Bring back the BCC!
Soggydan

Post by Soggydan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:59 am

Thanks for the feedback, Apple miner

I have updated the post with the info you asked for:
Both Pools are set the same and will be mining any coin decided by the pool with only BCC set as the pay-out method. I was not solo mining, I was pool mining and letting the pool decide the best coins to give the best profit.
I am also running a race to 0.01 BTC on 4 pool that you may find interesting, same settings and setup on 4x L3+

On day 4 today and ill update later tonight with todays numbers

you can find it here

http://www.home-mining.net/bitmain-l3-p ... ate-day-2/

feedback is always welcome or if you would like me to add more info or change settings let me know

Happy Mining
rulovico

Post by rulovico » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 am

You should make a new post becasue this one is about BTC no the defunct BCC
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:05 am

Soggydan wrote:Thanks for the feedback, Apple miner

I have updated the post with the info you asked for:
Both Pools are set the same and will be mining any coin decided by the pool with only BCC set as the pay-out method. I was not solo mining, I was pool mining and letting the pool decide the best coins to give the best profit.
I am also running a race to 0.01 BTC on 4 pool that you may find interesting, same settings and setup on 4x L3+

On day 4 today and ill update later tonight with todays numbers

you can find it here

http://www.home-mining.net/bitmain-l3-p ... ate-day-2/

feedback is always welcome or if you would like me to add more info or change settings let me know

Happy Mining

Maybe do it on LTC instead of BTC and add litecoinpool into the mix of sites to test.
Can you list the password settings used at each site so those can be compared.
Are you swapping the settings each day so each miner hashes for each username 1 out of the 4 days? Or is the lucky miner that finds 2X more only working on 1 pool the whole 4 days and weighting the data?