Innosilicon password field arguments

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
echomirage

Innosilicon password field arguments

Post by echomirage » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Greetings,

New to the pool; just received my A5 Dashmasters today and am working on the configuration. Hoping someone with Innosilicon experience is around that can help me out.

Prohashing uses password field arguments to set the worker name, coin to be mined, etc. After playing with my A5 for about an hour, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't like/accept spaces in the password field. Connecting to Prohashing works as long as I've only specified ONE password field argument; a=x11 or n=NAME. As soon as I put in both, with the space between, it just spins up, makes a lot of noise, and never connects. Doesn't matter which order I put them in, and it works with either so long as its alone, so I'm left with the space as the culprit.

Any ideas/things to try? I can let it run with just the algo, but I'd prefer to have them named for reporting purposes.

Thanks a ton.

David
AppleMiner

Re: Innosilicon password field arguments

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:01 pm

you have to use " " between the password arguments.
try to set the password(including the quotes and everything inside) =
"a=x11 n=miner1"
"a=x11 n=miner2" for the next miner's password
"a=x11 n=miner3" for the miner after that, and so on.

Give that a try and see how it does.
echomirage

Re: Innosilicon password field arguments

Post by echomirage » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:18 pm

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thanks.