How to receive earnings depending on my ASIC ?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
gazgroup

How to receive earnings depending on my ASIC ?

Post by gazgroup » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:59 am

Hi all,

I'm actually mining with :

- 10 Antminer S9
- 8 Antminer L3+
- 15 Antminer D3

My questions is the following :

How to receive earnings of each differents ASIC in their respectives currency (Bitcoin, Litecoin & Dash) following the amount of machine for each currency ?

Thank you.
AppleMiner

Re: How to receive earnings depending on my ASIC ?

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:10 am

Well, the S9s mine SHA-256 and that isnt available here currently, check back in the spring to use those miners on this pool.

Your best bet would be to have 2 accounts on the prohashing.com site.
Put the L3+s on one account, and set it to payout in LTC.
Put the D3s on the 2nd account and have them payout in Dash.

If you already have 2 accounts that would be your best choice.
Registrations are currently closed and might not open until sometime next year.
mwfoto

Post by mwfoto » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:30 am

why on 2 accounts?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:38 am

The OP, if I understood it correctly, wanted to have the each miner they have produce payouts in the base coins those miners create.
Yes you could put all the L3+s and D3s on the same account, but then you have to use the slider for LTC + DASH, track the cost of each, adjust the slider, check the hashrates of the miners, adjust as the coins profits increase and decrease, move the slider some more.

It would be the easy solution to put each set of algo miners on its own account and payout in that account's algo's base coin.
I think that is what Gazgroup was asking for.
gazgroup

Post by gazgroup » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:50 am

AppleMiner wrote:The OP, if I understood it correctly, wanted to have the each miner they have produce payouts in the base coins those miners create.
Yes you could put all the L3+s and D3s on the same account, but then you have to use the slider for LTC + DASH, track the cost of each, adjust the slider, check the hashrates of the miners, adjust as the coins profits increase and decrease, move the slider some more.

It would be the easy solution to put each set of algo miners on its own account and payout in that account's algo's base coin.
I think that is what Gazgroup was asking for.
Yes exactly !

Before writing this post I tried to open a 2nd account ( but as you mentionned I realized that it won't be possible for now).
The slider is kind of "complicate" to be honest.
a3miner

Post by a3miner » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:15 pm

If you could have TWO sliders one for each Algo X11 or Scrypt that would solve YOUR and MY problem!

I have the same issue. Much cleaner to just have two sliders setup one for X11 and one for Scrypt algo.
mycide

Post by mycide » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:37 pm

Yes please PH put this on the list for xmas gifts, it's very hard to know how much my D3 rigs have pulled in day by day. I would have solved with making a second account for my X11 rigs, but as the registration is closed i can not, and im not sure it would be appropriate or allowed to have multiple accounts, when there's a limit to them..

To answer the original question; The quick and obvious solution for you would have been different accounts for each algo, then put pool payout 100% to the currency you want, ex bitcoin for ur sha-256 rigs, 100% Dash for your D3's on a second account. etc. As new registrations are closed right at this moment there is no solution as far as i know. Let's hope it can be implemented.

So the obvious solution here is to group our daily earnings based on algorithm, when you add sha and gpu mining, a lot of people will be multi algo mining and we want and need to be able to check profits based per machine or atleast algorithm.

Please Santa i promise to be a good kid!
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
djliss

Post by djliss » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:35 pm

mycide wrote:Yes please PH put this on the list for xmas gifts, it's very hard to know how much my D3 rigs have pulled in day by day. I would have solved with making a second account for my X11 rigs, but as the registration is closed i can not, and im not sure it would be appropriate or allowed to have multiple accounts, when there's a limit to them..

To answer the original question; The quick and obvious solution for you would have been different accounts for each algo, then put pool payout 100% to the currency you want, ex bitcoin for ur sha-256 rigs, 100% Dash for your D3's on a second account. etc. As new registrations are closed right at this moment there is no solution as far as i know. Let's hope it can be implemented.

So the obvious solution here is to group our daily earnings based on algorithm, when you add sha and gpu mining, a lot of people will be multi algo mining and we want and need to be able to check profits based per machine or atleast algorithm.

Please Santa i promise to be a good kid!
you can GPU mine on PH? i am a noob but didn't think they did equihash or another worth while algo for GPU's

And yes bofrore you say it i know you can use GPU's to mine sha and scrypt but its just not profitable compared to equihash
mycide

Post by mycide » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:10 pm

djliss wrote:
you can GPU mine on PH? i am a noob but didn't think they did equihash or another worth while algo for GPU's

And yes bofrore you say it i know you can use GPU's to mine sha and scrypt but its just not profitable compared to equihash
Somewhere i read in a post from Steve that they - in the future - with this new hardware will add gpu mining support, aswell as sha-256.
This news makes me bit more interested in getting some S9's if i can space them or maybe a gpu rig.. or more L3+'s? Darn the choices.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
gazgroup

Post by gazgroup » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:47 am

Yes PH, if in future we could have the possibility to arrange our ASIC by earning section (L3/D3/etc) it would be great !