Power Estimation Settings Help

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Rudder2

Power Estimation Settings Help

Post by Rudder2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:29 am

Hello All,

I'm having trouble getting my power usage estimation working right. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: These are the only password arguments that even give a wrong estimation for my 4 machines:

First 1:
w=800 p=0.100
The Last 3:
w=1200 p=0.100

I know they should use about $1.92 a day for the first and $2.88 a day per machine for the last 3 but it only registers I'm using less than a dollar a day for all 4 machines and it should be closer to $10.56 for all 4 machines a day. I've tried many variations based on the help page but can't get it to work accurately all other variation gave no figure at all. Please help anyone with experience with this.

Thank you for your time and help!

Rudder2
AppleMiner

Re: Power Estimation Settings Help

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Try to multiple the p value by 20 and see if that gets it closer.

The power settings are off still, and have been for a good while now.
Its a very low priority on the list of things to fix on the pool last time we checked on it.
manitou

Re: Power Estimation Settings Help

Post by manitou » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:25 pm

I could easily be wrong, but multiplying the p value by 12 rather then 20 seems to be a close estimate for me.