Forfeited balance

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
afifikifli

Forfeited balance

Post by afifikifli » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:13 am

@ afifikifli « Tue 9:11 pm »

Hi, ive recently started mining on prohashing with my D3. The payout was set to btc and ltc. I’ve recently changed the payout to dash 100%. My btc and ltc balance has been forfeited since changing. Does anypne have any idea why and how to get my balance back??
afifikifli

Re: Forfeited balance

Post by afifikifli » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:40 am

Still don't have my forfeited balance. How do i submit a support ticket?
AppleMiner

Re: Forfeited balance

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:51 am

[email protected]

Send an Email, use something other than MS mail.