VTC not paying out.. over 48 hours now

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
coinzcoinzcoinz

VTC not paying out.. over 48 hours now

Post by coinzcoinzcoinz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi,

I havent had a payout in VTC since the 10th November, my account is accumlating a lot more coins and its well pass the threshold, whats going on?. Its a bit annoying I cannot manually instigate a transfer too.

Please can someone advise whats going on so I can continue to mine here, over 50 USD is waiting to be sent to my wallet in VTC.

KR
Coinz