Miners not connecting to the pool?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Maoriboy19

Miners not connecting to the pool?

Post by Maoriboy19 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:39 am

One of my D3s was running low hash rate so I rebooted and since then my miners won't connect to the pool. Are there any issues at the moment. This has been a problem for the past 4 hrs and I have rebooted several times but the mners are still not connecting? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks
AppleMiner

Re: Miners not connecting to the pool?

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:55 am

Be patient and wait.
There is a worker limit in place last I checked, so you have to wait patiently for a queue to get in and mine on the pool.

Now that they have announced the expansion to the pool, hopefully they can increases the worker limits and eventually re-open the registrations to new peoples as well.
avichuela

Post by avichuela » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 am

Can you please explain how can i add a 2nd worker to my account?
i currently have only one antminer l3+ mining LTC. I want to add a 2nd one however i cant find how to do it.
thanks!
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:00 am

Copy the settings from the first miner to the second miner is all that needs to be done.

If no worker name is given with the password n=worker or a duplicated name used, the duplicated machine will toss out a unique worker
ID like 4434-23232-32335634-8567845. It will say 1 error...the workers name is already in use, but will give you hashing and credit for shares anyways.

if you want to get rid of the worker name error, make sure each miner has n=workername in the password.
Make Miner1 n=worker1, have miner2 password n=miner2, have miner3 password n=miner3....so on and so on.
byleo

Post by byleo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:32 am

i have d3.
i enter prohashing.com:3333
byleo
a = x11 n = byleo
but not connecting. what is problem . thanx
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 am

write it as this a=x11 n=byleo leave the spaces out it causes problems with d3s
tec306

Post by tec306 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:55 am

Same issue with me, I have an older miner and have been able to connect to other pools without any issue.

But for some reason my account shows no live miners. I swear I have everything as it's supposed to be.

Is there any trouble shooting guides or information to get my miner in the pool and active?
klimatos

Post by klimatos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 am

tec306 wrote:Same issue with me, I have an older miner and have been able to connect to other pools without any issue.

But for some reason my account shows no live miners. I swear I have everything as it's supposed to be.

Is there any trouble shooting guides or information to get my miner in the pool and active?
I am asking same thing.

Yestrday, I connect 3x D3 to prohashing pool, and till now I have no data to earn anything.
All I can see is this:

I did enter all data in setup, and also D3 is configured OK, with: pool (prohashing.com:3333) and username & password.

Any clue? Admins? @chris sokolowski
greaseman316

Post by greaseman316 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:45 am

you either do not have a=x11 in password field or it needs d=256 added
klimatos

Post by klimatos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:55 am

greaseman316 wrote:you either do not have a=x11 in password field or it needs d=256 added
Probably not, yes. Since in "password" field I did insert my password only.

Can you write, what I should write in password field? With example, please.
Thanks a lot!