Mining Pool Issues?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
nobbie

Mining Pool Issues?

Post by nobbie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Hi, am relatively new to the pool. Noticed that my miners (L3+) have been dropping in an out all day - is somthing going on with the mining pool or is it an issue with my miners? I was running them on Nicehash yesterday and they were working perfectly.

Thanks
Rob
ZiGen

Re: Mining Pool Issues?

Post by ZiGen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Yep ...the pool has been rebooted/reset several time today ...and is still NOT running very stable ...
My miners are also dropping out ...and back in ... shitty day ... :x
pavvappav

Post by pavvappav » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:33 am

Agreed, getting alot of "Lost 1 shares due to no stratum share response from pool 0" messages this afternoon.
jaether

Post by jaether » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:45 pm

I have the same problem. Has not been stable over 2 days now!
Is somebody there that can explain what is going on??
critter

Post by critter » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Same here cant get nothing to load and today I get this message on rejected shares "Miner is using an incorrect algorithm" Been using nothing but script so why this message all of a sudden..
nobbie

Post by nobbie » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:58 pm

I was still having issues so opted to change over to Nicehash - not getting paid in litecoin but earnings have been consistent and stable. I'll probably change back to this pool but only when I can be sure the issues are fixed
CryptoTiger

Post by CryptoTiger » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi - I'm new as of today. Saw there were some connectivity issues so I was waiting for it to resolve before jumping on as a noob...I'm Starting with 3 x L3+ machines. Should I put all 3 on here or maybe do one on NH and mix it up? I have funds to buy maybe 3-4 more and was wondering if I should go with a GPU rig to pick up all the odd coins and run it solo, or add more to Pooling... I'm being offered low low low on D3's, so is that a clear sign not to buy, or should I take advantage of the lower prices on D3 rigs if there's still anything profitable to do with them on this type of pooling format? Obv people are bailing on them for dash. Should I stay away from those entirely? And what about SHA256? Any application for that on this pool? or should I stay away from those also? Any advice would be AWESOME. Please and thanks.