bug with accrual or I do not understand?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
IngridKolt

bug with accrual or I do not understand?

Post by IngridKolt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:55 pm

why does it continue to charge dollars?
I had two methods 50/50 dollars and bitcoins, when I removed the dollars and left the account of Coinbase in the settings, then still the accrual of dollars continued in Live Balance. Is this a bug?
AppleMiner

Re: bug with accrual or I do not understand?

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:25 pm

After you moved the slider all the way to 100, did you click the save button?

When you go back in to your settings, does it only show the one you selected now or still 2?
IngridKolt

Post by IngridKolt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:37 pm

AppleMiner wrote:After you moved the slider all the way to 100, did you click the save button?

When you go back in to your settings, does it only show the one you selected now or still 2?

Yes, moved the slider to a hundred and pressed save. Now there is only one method in the settings.
But Live Balance continues to count two methods, and the rate of charging has fallen, but in the settings only one method! the second one was deleted and the save button is pressed.
mck

Post by mck » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:02 pm

I have a similar issue: I have 100% ETH selected in Payout proportions, but in my Live Balances I am receivng ~75% ETH and ~25% Britcoin...

update: Even when I select 99% ETH and 1% Britcoin, I still get ~75% ETH and ~25% Britcoin.
ofpcarnage

Post by ofpcarnage » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:48 am

I'm having the same issue....I had mine set @ 100% Eth ....getting eth and ltc I'd say around 70% ETH and 30% LTC

I have since tried different coins ...I now have BCC set @ 100% and I'm getting around BCC 70% and LTC 30%

I only have 1 coin set up so no idea why I'm constantly getting LTC when its not set as a desired coin to receive
gblass

Post by gblass » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:16 pm

I am having the same issue. I originally had 5 coins, but then decided to just get paid in LTC. But I am still getting paid in all 5 currencies. I am set for 100% for LTC.
memomix

Post by memomix » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:47 pm

I have a issue about balance bug I guess,so when try to refresh the page then I got the less balance,what happening?

mck

Post by mck » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:19 pm

memomix wrote:I have a issue about balance bug I guess,so when try to refresh the page then I got the less balance,what happening?
That is a different issue and actually *no* issue. You can see that your LTC balance is higher on the right, so it is just the LTC/USD rate which has dropped in the mean time. The other way around can also happen: when the LTC/USD rate rises a fixed amount of LTC will get a higher $-value after a refresh.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:53 pm

The number of coins earned HAS increased over time, but if the coins go down in price, the payout value is smaller.
One would also assume if the price of the coin you are getting your payout in cuts in half you should be getting 2X as many of them if everything else stays the same.

If the coins go up in value over time, your payout value for the day is higher. But again if the price were to double, you would be earning half as many of those coins.

Do you want the most number of coins per day or the highest $ payout for the day, It all depends if you are selling the coins daily or stockpiling and selling them down the road when they mature. Having the highest $ payout isn't always the optimal goal.
mck

Post by mck » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:48 am

mck wrote:I have a similar issue: 100% ETH selected in Payout proportions, but receiving ~75% ETH and ~25% Britcoin in Live Balances...
UPDATE: 100% ETH selected and indeed receiving 100% ETH (no Britcoin anymore), so this bug seems to be solved!