Three L3+ = $33 a day

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AppleMiner

Re: Three L3+ = $33 a day

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:32 pm

fallingcurtain wrote: If you get paid out on the coin that's predominately mined your earnings will be higher as you won't be eating the conversion costs as much. My best day was when I set it to pay out in Bitconnect and Ltc.
We all pay the same 5% fee on here and the conversion is factored into that fee.
Picking any coin from any other coin will not alter how much you make for the same amount of hash.

Hashing at 500 will still get you the same $ value of LTC as kittehcoins for the same amount of time/work, just the lower priced coin would have more of them.
fallingcurtain

Post by fallingcurtain » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:36 pm

You got it. Happy hashing!
Tofugitive

Post by Tofugitive » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 am

Alright well the firmware was just updated on the machine that was constantly disconnecting and it's now looking good! 24 hours without disconnecting. We also set d = 131072. We did this all about 24 hours ago and I'm happy to report that the payout has been .93 LTC!

The mining efficiency has dropped to 85%. Any ideas on what causes low efficiency and how to increase?

Thanks for the suggestions. Happy to see the machines back on track!
lemarc723

Post by lemarc723 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:47 am

Aura89 wrote:
lemarc723 wrote:
On 10/13 my 1 L3+ made $21.88 85% - same equipment, same pool.
Not all L3+'s are going to be the same, if you have more then one L3+, you'll guarantee see that they will all perform differently.

Though as well, what do you have your payment option as? As in what coin are you setting it to? If it's not litecoin then it can't really be compared to mine.

At least my understanding is, whatever your coin you output your payment to, if it goes up, your profits go up. So if you're on a coin that does not go up one day, whereas you compare it to one that does, you'll see a difference in your payment.

Also, don't confused 10/14 with 10/13, as for instance jimbo207 posts his revenue and to me, and again i could be wrong, to me his dates are wrong. Same thing with Rexmint. They both show a spike on 10/14, and the day before and after that are about the same revenue (not the spiked revenue).

Now, what days these actually are, if they are 10/12 or 10/13 or 10/14 i'm not entirely certain, but you gotta compare the correct date no matter what, of which the my day of $25.67 is Rexmint's day of $23.01 and jimbo207's day of 23.24
jimbo207 wrote: 10/13 20.06
10/14 23.24
10/15 19.77
Rexmint wrote: 10/15 19.62
10/14 23.01
10/13 19.05

To me, it's difficult to say what date it is absolutely on that tab, since it shows at the beginning of 10/14ish and end of 10/13ish?

But all i know for certain is that spike i see in my revenue, if i coincide it with the spike it shows on the expected Mh/s tab on the front page, the expected MH/s tab states 10/13

So i'm going to assume, based off the fact that the spike in revenue everyone is showing has similar days on each side of it, based off the information prohashing is giving us, that it is 10/13, not 10/14 like others are showing.
Paid in LTC. I get the fluctuation in currency. I may have some network artifacts going on which could explain the delta. I do not expect to be the same but 15% seems too much. Also I have for example 5,000 discarded today and 21 rejected, 496 accepted. Anything seem out of line?

Thanks for the info - very helpful.
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:30 am

Tofugitive wrote:Alright well the firmware was just updated on the machine that was constantly disconnecting and it's now looking good! 24 hours without disconnecting. We also set d = 131072. We did this all about 24 hours ago and I'm happy to report that the payout has been .93 LTC!

The mining efficiency has dropped to 85%. Any ideas on what causes low efficiency and how to increase?

Thanks for the suggestions. Happy to see the machines back on track!
Yeah if you hadn't had the firmware updated that makes sense, a lot of people said the latest firmware helped the performance immensely, but they also increased the fan speed which made some people upset. Personally i'd rather have higher fan speed and lower temps with better performance then lower sound
lemarc723 wrote:
Paid in LTC. I get the fluctuation in currency. I may have some network artifacts going on which could explain the delta. I do not expect to be the same but 15% seems too much. Also I have for example 5,000 discarded today and 21 rejected, 496 accepted. Anything seem out of line?

Thanks for the info - very helpful.
Are you sure the day you are looking at is the correct one? AKA the spike in revenue day? The days on either side of the spike should be very similar in revenue, so if you're not looking at the date with your highest revenue in the last week or so, you're probably not comparing it to the correct date.

As to the rest, all i can say is in the last 1d10h34m i have had 3,706 accepted, 200 rejected and 67,414 discarded and 1 stale with 14 total HW errors

Do you have the lastest firmware as well? should say;

File System Version Fri Aug 25 17:28:57 CST 2017

if you have the latest firmware
lemarc723

Post by lemarc723 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:24 am

I do have the latest firmware. I will start looking at the network connectivity. Last 24 was $18.03.

Thanks again.
micca410evo

Post by micca410evo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:49 am

From my understanding the only benefit is payout in BTC directly, I once did LTC and Dash 50/50, market % didn't change the amounts live, profits were equal for 3/4th of the day while if it was live balanced it would be different over that day.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:14 pm

micca410evo wrote:From my understanding the only benefit is payout in BTC directly
Could you explain to us what that benefit is?

Picking my coin payout saves me having to pay a conversion fee down the road, so unless I was planning to horde BTCs I fail to see any benefits of a payout in one coin versus getting a payout in any other coin. But if you are saying there is some benefit to getting BTC over any other type of coin, I would love to hear why.
micca410evo

Post by micca410evo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:47 pm

AppleMiner wrote:
micca410evo wrote:From my understanding the only benefit is payout in BTC directly
Could you explain to us what that benefit is?

Picking my coin payout saves me having to pay a conversion fee down the road, so unless I was planning to horde BTCs I fail to see any benefits of a payout in one coin versus getting a payout in any other coin. But if you are saying there is some benefit to getting BTC over any other type of coin, I would love to hear why.
sorry i ment auto payout over LTC or am i confused? if you see the "1 MH/s expected payouts" this table it tells me i get +/- 1 cent per MH/s more than if i do in a certain coin like LTC?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:22 pm

micca410evo wrote:sorry i ment auto payout over LTC or am i confused? if you see the "1 MH/s expected payouts" this table it tells me i get +/- 1 cent per MH/s more than if i do in a certain coin like LTC?
No, that chart is saying if you were mining on litecoinpool, only mining LTCs all day long, you would make that amount.
When you mine here your payout should be close to the red line mark for that day.

That chart is comparing this pool to a straight LTC mining pool.
It has nothing to do with what payout you've chosen on this pool or another pool.