High percentage of rejected

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
TTo314

High percentage of rejected

Post by TTo314 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:44 am

Hello,

During the weekend, today included, the percentage of rejected has been increased. Both stale and out of time. New orders in nicehash take a long time to activate. In my opinion in the pool seems to have a problem of overload that last week did not have.

Regards, thanks for the work.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: High percentage of rejected

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:08 am

Unfortunately, I don't see a significant increase in CPU usage.

However, there has been a significant rise in the number of complaints from people who use Nicehash. These complaints appear to be solely limited to Nicehash miners, and are not affecting direct miners. I've asked customers who are encountering the problems to try connecting with a local miner, and the answer so far has always been that Nicehash is the only service affected.

Unfortunately, we aren't associated with Nicehash and don't have access to their network, so we can't troubleshoot this issue ourselves. I recommend contacting Nicehash's support and working with them, and perhaps they can investigate the problem.
siberianbreaks

Post by siberianbreaks » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:18 am

Some users as the same problem with local miners, this must be a network issue
TTo314

Post by TTo314 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:44 am

Hello,

thanks Steve, Nicehash increases the minimum difficulty to the maximum that can be assigned in parameter d of the password. I will try with higher difficulties and comment.