Active forum moderation

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
lemarc723

Re: Active forum moderation

Post by lemarc723 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 pm

AppleMiner wrote:Id offer, but I voice a lot of my own opinions that I do not want to reflect on the pool in any negative ways.
I'd second the motion for Appleminer or Greg. I do find the forum very helpful and it gives confidence to the brand. Moderator and opinions are good to keep things within left and right limits of the forum's intent.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 pm

i think i lost my respect points from the bros since i sent random unwanted miners to automated accounts.. lol they immediately posted an update for it
moder152

Post by moder152 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:59 am

Hello

You have quite right, the forum is done to discuss, exchange tips and info, or even exchange good money plans ...
When to spam, you just need to moderate the comments aired! I myself am a moderator and I invite you to pass on my site if you want to discover some information about my services:https://dago-moderation.com. Good day to all!

8-)
See you soon!
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:33 am

Wait...you guys get PAID to do forum moderations? A minimum of 500 Euros? WOW must be nice.
And here I am doing it for free because its fun and I enjoy helping out.

That and the brothers would likely dismantle the forums before paying an outside source to moderate them after hiring 2 more full time workers.

I accept your invitation, I will take a pass on your website.