Dead Pool - Nicehash -> PH

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
marinica1967

Re: Dead Pool - Nicehash -> PH

Post by marinica1967 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:34 pm

33 min and another one connecting 8 from 10
Justmining254

Post by Justmining254 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:Is this problem an issue for miners who aren't using Nicehash? It would be great if someone who isn't using Nicehash could report whether they are encountering the issue or not.
I am having this issue with both L3+ and D3.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:30 pm

I sent Steve a message about this Friday night, and this was the response Sat morning.
Remember they are on the road for a wedding this weekend and if this was before the issues were more well known as to their reach so may have just glanced over it.
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
AppleMiner wrote:Steve I have been watching all day the worker number never seems to get past 7550.

And the connections into the pool at taking over 6 mins to connect in.
As a result people are complaining they cant mine on here with nicehash power.

Is there some limit on WORKER# or connections allowed in on the current internet package?
Seems like you have a hard cap of 7500 with a bit of a runover, as people are diconnecting then the rest of us get a shot at seeing the pool as ALIVE and can connect and mine?

Maybe check why we cant get over 7500 workers online?
Hi Apple,

There's no explicit limit in our software. It's possible that the ISP has some sort of limit, but at this point it's not worth investigating because we will be changing providers if we decide upon expansion when the lawyer replies to us.

I hope to have more information on that later in the week.

Thanks,

-Steve Sokolowski
marinica1967

Post by marinica1967 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:34 pm

ty apple
Bitatlas

Post by Bitatlas » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:49 am

Steve and Chris,

Did you already had time to look into this? I would love to continue mining with Prohashing
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:56 am

Bitatlas wrote:Steve and Chris,

Did you already had time to look into this? I would love to continue mining with Prohashing
I think Chris already solved the problem, since the number of miners has increased from earlier.
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Can Chris post up what the issue was and what he had to do to correct it.
or release a bit of an explanation to the cause and resolution?
Bitatlas

Post by Bitatlas » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:04 am

Hi all,

Guys, I continue with the same problem... I'm "dead" at Nicehash... I'm not mining for almost 2 weeks.

At the moment the message I get at NH is "Disconnected. Pool difficulty too low.". I already tried different password setting... nothing changed.

Please Steve and Chris, could you help?
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:27 am

Set the password to a=x11 and try just that.
Bitatlas

Post by Bitatlas » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:58 am

Just tried... dead