cannot place orders on nicehash

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
siberianbreaks

cannot place orders on nicehash

Post by siberianbreaks » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:22 pm

Hello, im unable to place orders on nicehash, it take about 5 or 10 min to connect to the pool, also try diferent dificult and get rekt, when i make a pool verificator it say:

Resolving pool host prohashing.com... OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool 167.88.15.87:3333... Error: Read timed out

any ideas?
AppleMiner

Re: cannot place orders on nicehash

Post by AppleMiner » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:36 pm

been like that on and off all day.
Usually when I reset or change a setting my L3+ connects to prohashing in 2 mins, 3 tops.

Today, 3 out of 4 restarts have taken OVER 6 mins each to connect back to PH, other pools come up instantly on my failover lists.
No clue why though.
siberianbreaks

Re: cannot place orders on nicehash

Post by siberianbreaks » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Thank you, hope they fix it