System down?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Patzmeow

Re: System down?

Post by Patzmeow » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:29 am

Balance updates have started again....but what will happen with hashing from the downtime?
Patzmeow

Post by Patzmeow » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:29 am

Balance updates have started again....but what will happen with hashing from the downtime?
darksidejungle

Post by darksidejungle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:35 am

Same me. Still the same issue. Does anyone know what is going off? It's not a good start really. I moved my miners from hash-to-coins.com that went down yesterday and gave no explanation as to why, which incidentally went down at about the same time yesterday for 12 hours and didn't give any response or shares. Where does the hashing power go when this happens? I only managed to direct 5 of my miners to another pool through team viewer and the other 5 where left hashing for 12 hours for nothing! Is there any reason they can't dead the ports when this happens so at least the miners can automatically divert power elsewhere? No pool news or announcements is a joke
CryptoWog

Post by CryptoWog » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 am

So I moved my Miners. It will be interesting to see how a situation like this is handled by admin.
waiyuen

Post by waiyuen » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:46 am

I sent rented hashrate to prohashing and it is now all in drain.. will system restore the missing Pay per share for 3~4 hours?
mycide

Post by mycide » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:47 am

Same as the other times there's been a problem, as long as pool registered ur miners working, you and the rest of us will get what is owed.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
darksidejungle

Post by darksidejungle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:49 am

I've just managed to restart all my miners and balance starts ticking up again. I can't keep running back from work to do this. Has anyone got ideas why this happens and how it can be rectified?
darksidejungle

Post by darksidejungle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:50 am

Are there any password arguments to assist with this problem?
Babyfaced

Post by Babyfaced » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:12 am

darksidejungle

Post by darksidejungle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:27 am

Great news, at least there's transparency with this pool. Moving all my miners from hash-to-coins.com here now.