2 l3+ one connects the other doesnt

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
s4054378

2 l3+ one connects the other doesnt

Post by s4054378 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Just setting up my second l3+

copied settings across from my other l3.

but keeps coming up dead am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
AppleMiner

Re: 2 l3+ one connects the other doesnt

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Is your miner set as static or dhcp?

Try to flip it once to the other setting if you know how and reboot then re-find it on the network.
See if forcing a new IP will reconnect it.
s4054378

Post by s4054378 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:28 pm

one is static and one is dhcp, they both connect to nicehash as show in the picture
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:32 pm

and the one that cant see prohash did you switch it to the other setting?

Under the network tab there is a diagnostics.
can you ping or traceroute to prohashing from both computers and see how that goes.
Can the one that sees it as DEAD ping it? Try to ping the proxy address, maybe its being blocked?