BitConnectcoin mining regularly stops and reduces profitability of the pool

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
muchobtc

BitConnectcoin mining regularly stops and reduces profitability of the pool

Post by muchobtc » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:05 am

Hi,

A lot of people noticed that Prohashing had poor profitability last two days or so. This lack of profitability is connected with Bitconnectcoin, mining of which regularly stops (not due to profitability) and restarts during the day. You can also notice that right now Prohashing mines less Bitconnectcoins that it used to

When coin is not mined it gives the following error in the status window: "All exchanges for this coin have at least one error."

Please take a look and fix this issue.
arensirb

Re: BitConnectcoin mining regularly stops and reduces profitability of the pool

Post by arensirb » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:32 am

Could this be why I saw really bad profit with prohash? I put 3 L3+ on nicehash and 3x on here, and I saw $20 a day with 3 miners here on prohashing, but nicehash was giving a lot more.
Tom3

Re: BitConnectcoin mining regularly stops and reduces profitability of the pool

Post by Tom3 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:00 am

Bitconnectcoin is a scam. Profitability comes from downtime as far as I see the statistics. You can mine whatever pool (with or without bitconnection) the prices are falling because the overcapacity of miners. All pools show more or less same prices. Also PH would without downtime. This can only be compensated by rising prices. This will continue until many miners get kicked out bcse unprofitability. Then, maybe, you can buy cheap miners. So at least I hope for the next coming year(s).