" 1 error" message

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
poppy01

Re: " 1 error" message

Post by poppy01 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:12 pm

hashingpro wrote:Release issued today

Maybe this will shed some light on what happened recently.

Not really, sorry.
According to my own tests my miners always have been disconnected properly in case I switched to another pool manually, so this cannot be the problem here. As per my opinion, this problem is caused by a misinterpretation of the password string by the new release.
This problem should be fixed since there is no chance - in case you are running several miners - to identify a non-performing miner by these cryptic ID strings.

Interestingly, I saw a strange behaviour just a few minutes ago. The amount of my connected miners was 22 (I have only 12) and the total hash power was greater than 10 GHS - which should be 6GHS max. Both counters came down to the correct values after a few seconds and remain there since then. However, this issue should be investigated as well.

Update: Currently 11 of my 12 miners show cryptic worker names. The hash rates seem to be ok.

BR
poppy01
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:45 pm

When I gave you that link did you read all of it?
Read from the 6th list item Steve talks about down.

Try to lose the underscores, try with M1, M2, M3, M4
See if that makes any difference.
poppy01

Post by poppy01 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:31 pm

What are you talking about???
I posted my names here earlier, and as you can see they are clearly different! A difference of one character makes it a different name, am I right?
On the help page there is also no hint about any forbidden characters that I used. And: it worked perfectly well before!

I guess neither you nor me can be aware of any changes made to the password string. Maybe Chris should enlighten us here....
MaterialResources

Post by MaterialResources » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:30 pm

Poppy01 is definitely experiencing the same problem. My production has now dropped significantly. I may register a new account to see if that helps.
MaterialResources

Post by MaterialResources » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:51 pm

I tried a new account and the same problem followed me. Even a miner from the other account showed up on the new account, and the miner had not been changed over.There is definitely something odd happening. I have no idea what. These are Antminer L3+ s .
Kfedorek

Post by Kfedorek » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Ya i have the same name error issue yet all of my workers are different and it never happened until recently. Then it was 2 workers then it was normal and now its still 1.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:12 pm

What worker names are you using Kfedorek?

Can you list the n= settings for them.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:18 pm

poppy01 wrote:What are you talking about???
I posted my names here earlier, and as you can see they are clearly different! A difference of one character makes it a different name, am I right?
On the help page there is also no hint about any forbidden characters that I used. And: it worked perfectly well before!

I guess neither you nor me can be aware of any changes made to the password string. Maybe Chris should enlighten us here....

My password string is:
n=Antminer_L3_01
n=Antminer_L3_02

They recently made changes to worker names.
What if, and I didn't test it, they ignore from the underscore on down.
Then ALL your worker names to the pool are the same. Yes you are changing them, but only if the _ wasnt an illegal character and got parsed out?
if so you have all your miners named, at least to the pool, Antminer

All I was asking is, did you try M1, M2, M3...LOSE the underscore to see if that mattered?
Lapy

Post by Lapy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:40 am

I am also facing this error outta e blue