c=Parallelcoin not working

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
belaweb2

c=Parallelcoin not working

Post by belaweb2 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Hello,

I am trying to mine Parallelcoin with Scrpyt algo at your pool with an L3+.

This seems not to be working...

If I specify in the password field:

a=scrypt c=Parallelcoin n=L32
or
c=Parallelcoin n=L32

Please help.

Thank you!
hashingpro

Re: c=Parallelcoin not working

Post by hashingpro » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Do you want to pool mine or solo mine it?
If you want to solo mine add m=solo g=off to that list.
I would also add d=131072 to that for the L3+s.

Does the pool show up as ALIVE?
After applying the settings you may have to wait up to 3 mins before it comes up and connects.

Let us know how you make out.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:39 am

hashingpro wrote:Do you want to pool mine or solo mine it?
If you want to solo mine add m=solo g=off to that list.
I would also add d=131072 to that for the L3+s.

Does the pool show up as ALIVE?
After applying the settings you may have to wait up to 3 mins before it comes up and connects.

Let us know how you make out.
Why should he have to wait for 3m? Is that an L3 bug, or is it a pool issue?
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:08 pm

When you reset/change a L3 miner's settings, it takes a good 60 seconds to even apply the settings and get into rebooted mode.
Then when you can finally see the MINER STATUS page(another 10-20 secs after that), it will show the 3 pools, and typically all the other pools come up working fine, only PH is listed as DEAD on arrival for me anyhow. If I give it 3 or 4 shares on another pool, eventually the miner sees PH as ALIVE and start to get work and hash on that pool.

But Anytime I change settings and apply, on PH, I have to give it a full 2 mins to find out if it will connect,find it, work at all.
Other sites as soon as it reboots and is active again, it sees them and jumps on. No clue why PH comes up as dead initially.

I think a lot of new miners issues, is being impatient to be honest.
had they given it 3 or 4 minutes it may work for them, but the first time they try to get on as a new user.
They change a setting, click apply, wait 1 min for the reboot, chain click the miner status, see the other sites come up as ALIVE and PH comes up as DEAD and they go off in a tear...It doesnt work, you guys lied, those settings dont work.

Which is why when you look over the new threads from people having issues who have never connected before, sometimes 2 or 3 minutes later there is a follow up post saying, I dont know what I did, I went to the bathroom, came back, and all of a sudden it was working.
You guys rock!

No just have to give it 1 min after settings before you can SEE the miner status, and sometimes 2-3 mins after that to see if the setting changes worked to conenct you, like changing a username on an account and clicking apply, have to wait 3-4 mins to know if it failed for sure, maybe it WILL work if you just give it 3-4 mins.
micca410evo

Post by micca410evo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:19 pm

sounds like shit, is it that bad with bitmain hardware? My M.A.T.'s reboot and reconnect in 20-30 secs on a full reboot.
Conrad

Post by Conrad » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Grums

Post by Grums » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:50 pm

That's perfect Conrad