Nicehash poolsetup for prohashing.com? Help needed.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Checker1

Nicehash poolsetup for prohashing.com? Help needed.

Post by Checker1 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:47 pm

I try to set up nicehash miningpower to prohashing, but it shows in nicehash 75% of the miningtime that pool is dead.

Currently i use following parameters:
Stratum: prohashing.com:3333
Worker: myusername
Password: a=x11 d=65536 n=001

Any better idea how to do it?

I tried different difficultys but problem stays same.

Thx in advance!
mrblbl

Re: Nicehash poolsetup for prohashing.com? Help needed.

Post by mrblbl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:55 pm

i suggest you to use this password argument , and no need to use " n " for the worker name , it works and i had used it before

a=x11 g=off d=262144 h=1000
Bitatlas

Post by Bitatlas » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:18 pm

I have been using this and this working fine for me:

a=x11 g=off h=1000 d=2
Checker1

Post by Checker1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:51 am

In the first moment it looked as it would work: pool did not show dead anymore as long miming started, but when nicehash started to serve my order, it showed dead again.

Really dont know what to do...
Checker1

Post by Checker1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:48 am

I think it is not possible to get nicehash x11 properly work in prohashing.com. I just tested huge amount of different settings/passwortarguments, but finally result is with every setup the same: pool shows permanently dead or pool starts to show dead in the moment when hashing starts.

Scrypt miningpower from nicehash works good.

If somebody would have some atlernative setup which works, it would be very helpful.

Thx!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:14 am

Checker1 wrote:I think it is not possible to get nicehash x11 properly work in prohashing.com. I just tested huge amount of different settings/passwortarguments, but finally result is with every setup the same: pool shows permanently dead or pool starts to show dead in the moment when hashing starts.

Scrypt miningpower from nicehash works good.

If somebody would have some atlernative setup which works, it would be very helpful.

Thx!
This is correct. NiceHash rejects scrypt difficulties as being too high and doesn't wait the fraction of a second necessary for the x11 difficulty to be parsed from the password.

The only workaround for this issue is to have a second server that defaults to a=x11. Parallelism is one of the things we plan to do in the future to increase capacity, so this would go along with it, but I can't guarantee when that will be available.