why the gulden

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mrblbl

why the gulden

Post by mrblbl » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:48 pm

i was mining at nicehash with 10 ghs for hour and half , and what i got too much less than the excpected , why

hashingpro

Re: why the gulden

Post by hashingpro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:04 pm

post up a pic of your hashrate history for this mining time frame from your PH earnings page.
mrblbl

Post by mrblbl » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 pm

the hashrate history

GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:08 am

i dont see any issues
coldstone

Post by coldstone » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:01 am

gulden also has a sometimes high hashrate (alot of miners use for instance coinpool as a back up) therefore every now and then the hashrate gets a huge rise if you happen to mine gulden solo at that time it might effect earnings...
mrblbl

Post by mrblbl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:34 am

if we have been to mining calculator , to see the estimated profit we will find , i got too much less than the expected

this is the issue that i ment
mrblbl

Post by mrblbl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:36 am

GregoryGHarding wrote:i dont see any issues
this is the issue that i ment
centar

Post by centar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 am

Did you notice your rejected/stale share count for that period? This exact thing has been happening to me and the only thing I've noticed is a high duplicate and stale count but no obvious reason why.
mrblbl

Post by mrblbl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:56 pm

centar wrote:Did you notice your rejected/stale share count for that period? This exact thing has been happening to me and the only thing I've noticed is a high duplicate and stale count but no obvious reason why.

do you know or you have a solution for these delta and how to reduce them
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 pm

You know you are in a pool mining them as a static coin correct?
Is that projected profit maybe for solo mining? if you want to mine it solo you need the m=solo tag also added to your password.

Also, if you hit refresh 30 seconds later that WHAT TO MINE changes, and the values change.
You cant look at the best coin for this very second and expect its value to stay that way for the next 24 hours.
After a coin hits the top of what to mine, it gets pounded by the network and drops down to 30th most profitable and takes time to bleed off and come back up to the top to be pool mined again. During that time you aren't getting that same profit that is projected on your screenshot, that value changed 30 seconds after you took the picture.

Maybe that may help to explain it.