iBelink dm11 24 h test

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Bender

iBelink dm11 24 h test

Post by Bender » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Hola,
I just finished to test my iBelink dm11 10.8 Ghs x11 with prohashing. As the result I earned 0.0175706 Dash only . Why so little? Does it depends on password argument? I used a=x11.
How can I maximize profit?
Today I switched to suprnova to compare 24 h profit.
hashingpro

Re: iBelink dm11 24 h test

Post by hashingpro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:08 pm

if you dont have 2 systems to compare each at the same time you are wasting your time.
The number of factors that change from 1 day to the next make it like comparing apples and oranges.

If you are going to compare two pools you have to compare them AT THE SAME TIME.

*HINT* if you compare the profits at PH on 2 seperate days, they will be different also. That doesn't tell you anything about the pool only that the values and numbers changed from 1 day to the next.

TEST BOTH POOLS at the same time in order to get usable reliable data.
Bender

Post by Bender » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Oh, I see. Thank you. Could you advise with password argument to use and do I need to set up minimum diff in order to max gain?
Bender

Post by Bender » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:34 am

hashingpro wrote:if you dont have 2 systems to compare each at the same time you are wasting your time.
The number of factors that change from 1 day to the next make it like comparing apples and oranges.

If you are going to compare two pools you have to compare them AT THE SAME TIME.

*HINT* if you compare the profits at PH on 2 seperate days, they will be different also. That doesn't tell you anything about the pool only that the values and numbers changed from 1 day to the next.

TEST BOTH POOLS at the same time in order to get usable reliable data.
Dear Hashingpro, could you explain why my iBelink had so little earning?
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:52 am

I am not sure what little earnings you are talking about, sorry I would need more information.

I would recommend adding n=workername to your password. This will name your miner so you can track it easier.
On your EARNINGS page, under TOTAL EARNINGS what does the green bar graph read for yesterday?

Also where are you mining from? This pool is in USA NY time if that helps to figure the timing.
Perhaps your '24'-hour DAY and the pools cut off at different times. Like you started at their noon, your midnight and only got 12 hours of credit before it reported the daily earnings? any number of things could be messing with the 'little earnings'. Just throwing it out there, need more information to figure it out.

Pick a date you mined for 24 hours and see what your total earning and earnings by coins were.
Let us know the date and how much you made on the daily earnings and we will see how it goes from there.
Bender

Post by Bender » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:30 am

Dear hashingpro,
Glad to hear from you. Here I did upload screens.
https://ibb.co/mYBq4Q
https://ibb.co/dJjzyk
https://ibb.co/naiRdk

I mine from St.Petersburg Russia. GMT+3. Start time was 19:22 local time Friday and stop mining 24 hours later.
What I got is final amount minus initial amount
0.16427050-0.08396977=0.08030073 in Dash what I suppose very little. Guy from topic above made 73$ with D3, which just 1.5 times more powerful.
I did not calculate Cannabis because it is 4% only.
I just trying to identify the cause.
-wrong password argument
-unstable asic work
-something else.
I would really appreciate you help find out the problem roots.

Regards,
Bender
micca410evo

Post by micca410evo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Is your hashrate average ok? How do your logs look?
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:28 pm

So you ran from our noon to our midnight on our first night, and then from our midnight to noon our following day.

So i think you need to take the payouts from BOTH DAYS, like 1 or 2 days later to make sure they were paid and ADD THEM.

The other guy made that all in 1 day, from midnight to midnight all on 1 day. I think your payouts are just off because you split your day across 2 payout days. if you add both payout days together, how is the total now?
Bender

Post by Bender » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:02 pm

micca410evo wrote:Is your hashrate average ok? How do your logs look?
Hash rate seems good. But I dont know how to trace logs.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:14 pm

So Bender?
After adding up BOTH days worth of payouts.
What was your 24-hour total?