BTC, LTC balance is removed, but no payment

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
recon

BTC, LTC balance is removed, but no payment

Post by recon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:08 am

Hi, I'm testing out your pool rate for the last week or so, and have mined small amounts. I noticed today that my account balance for BTC and LTC were removed even though there is no payout to either. I can't imagine that there is a time limit of a few days before my balance expires and you keep my money.

My username is ikuzo. Please check my account. Also the bar graph under "daily earnings" show $0.00 where before it used to show a few cents for each day, which leads me to beleive this could be some database issue.

Thanks
Steve Sokolowski

Re: BTC, LTC balance is removed, but no payment

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:11 am

Hi recon,

I'll investigate this issue, and thanks for reporting it. There was a problem where the "overall earnings" was out of sync with the daily earnings due to that concurrency issue, which we fixed. However, the "daily earnings" should not have changed, because "daily earnings" is the table used to compute payouts.

There was one other customer who reported a similar issue. It seems to only happen to people who have very small amounts. I'll get back to you later in the day, and Chris will pay you extra for the inconvenience once it's fixed.

Sorry for the problems,

-Steve
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Hey recon,

Did you notice this happening since Sunday, or did this occur on or before Sunday and then stop happening?

I fixed the balances. I've isolated the problem to people who have never received a payout and who have very small amounts. My guess is that when the balances were synchronized to correct the corruption caused by the concurrency issues we fixed last week, something went wrong with the query for people who had no payouts.
recon

Post by recon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:24 pm

thanks for looking into this.

The only thing I can tell by looking at the timestamps is that the balances got "reset" after 10/24 and before I test mining here again on 10/28. Unfortunetly I did not mine here between those dates and so only noticed on 10/28, so I can't give an exact date.
recon

Post by recon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:28 pm

ok, I see my correct balances now. Thanks for the quick fix.