Checkup on what is going on

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
micca410evo

Checkup on what is going on

Post by micca410evo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:40 am

So last 2 days i was averaging around 350-400MH/s, nothing changed on my side. Tell me what happend with the payouts? Is this due to exchange issues or is something else going on?

Today i made 2.85$ in 10 hours. Something ain't right. I switched to another pool and i made the 2.85 of today in approximately half the time here.
hashingpro

Re: Checkup on what is going on

Post by hashingpro » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Other pools have swapped to other exchanges already to get their profits back up, but they are lower than when nova is running.
Far as I know PH uses nova, so if nova is down, basically the profits on PH are down also.

And yes the past few days with disconnects, not getting all the hashrate you point at the server to be tallied, and low profit coins the only ones available to mine, it has been much better at every other place I have tested. To be fair it has been better payouts at other places for the past 2 weeks or longer now. Pretty much when they swapped the data centers it all went to shit. That's when people started to not be able to connect in, and hash rates started only seeing half, and the payout profits all skewed and be no where close to what the expected was reporting.

If this pool was like Macy's it would have been sued by now for false advertising. They put up the expected 1MH/day projected payouts...and it seems like not a single person anywhere ever hits any of those marks. If everyone is down 15-20% at least on your tallied 1MH expected payout then your payout numbers cannot be right. I still say they are taking ALL the profits for the whole day and only dividing it by the hash on the auto switching pool, which is why the expected payouts are so far off, its using ALL profits but then only parting out for SOME of the miners(on the auto pool) while ignoring the rest of the miners on the pool not in the auto-swap pool.

In order for me to be down $40 bucks a day from the expected payout on the auto switching and the auto switching pool numbers to be correct, then someone ELSE on the auto switching pool must be making my $40 extra payout in order for the numbers to stay the same! Other wise we would ALL be down 25% and the expected pay would be down 25% to reflect that. And it never is.

Increasing the bandwidth so the new batch arriving miners could join the pool was good, I hope it increased the pool's profits. But losing customers and not just from the exchange issue but by percents day in and day out numbers not adding up and other pools now being almost 2X more profitable will just mean all that added capacity will soon sit idle and never get touched. In hind sight, which is always 20/20, it may have been better to work on increasing the profits and have the new customers pounding at the door to be let in, rather then to open the doors for them too early and them see a store with nothing good to buy and they just leave. Probably to never stop back in once the remodel is done.
Kfedorek

Re: Checkup on what is going on

Post by Kfedorek » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Ya i only been here 2 weeks and im ready to leave...constant disconnects and a few days the mining was down completely for me...now im gettign way less profit. Pain in the ass to have to change all my miner configs now....sigh