Payouts

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Druidspell

Payouts

Post by Druidspell » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:59 am

Hi Guys,

I'm new here so please take it easy on me :)

I have an L3+ that im mining with and set up my account to pay me out in litecoins, i have put my wallet address in as normal and ive set the payout threshold to 0.3. So last night it achieved the threshold but it never transferred the coins?

and it has a TICK next to Payout eligible: 0.34384223

Not sure what ive done wrong. is it maybe i missed the payout for the day?

Piero
rudybit

Re: Payouts

Post by rudybit » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:09 am

nope sometimes it will fo double but payments will come.
Druidspell

Post by Druidspell » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:16 am

rudybit wrote:nope sometimes it will fo double but payments will come.
Thanks for the reply i also saw this stating a payout but never received it :) So you saying the will come?

Thanks again
halferemite

Post by halferemite » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:54 am

hey im having the same problem with BTC LTC. Can someone help me?
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:30 am

The network was down for a long period of time.
I'm sure they are coming, check in another 6 hours.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:18 am

rule of thumb is wait 24 hours for payment, if you do not receive after that you should open a ticket @ support.prohashing.com
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:21 am

The system being offline was due to the scheduled maintenance announced earlier in the week. The maintenance was completed successfully and everything is now back online.

Payouts will occur much later in the day over the next few days, but will still be issued within the 24 hour promised window. The balance forfeitures reversal eliminated the system's reserve, which means that for the foreseeable future we will need to be making many more withdrawals and transactions, resulting in delays from exchanges and coin networks.