miing more then one coin as payout

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
nukepower

miing more then one coin as payout

Post by nukepower » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:18 pm

I found out something interesting about mining on Prohashing, don't mine just one coin at a time, it seems to pay better to mine 4 to 5 coins at a time as payout including BTC . and leave the payout as is .
whitenoise

Re: miing more then one coin as payout

Post by whitenoise » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:39 pm

if it true, post about that - not a good idea)
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:32 pm

it SEEMS that way it's not , i still make the same amount per day just over five coins instead of one or two and why i said leave payout as is , due to the price of some coins, mine them and then hold on to them ... that's no big secret an leaving the payout as is, you make more kind of, with smaller payouts then waiting for that one big one. again that's no big secret..an some else on the forums here, explained one time why he does 50/50 .. which i gave no thought about or even read his post. so if the results were better per MH, for the mh i have Access to I would keep my mouth shut.

there is no big magic secret that wasn't my point either ...

I guess my whole point is Prohashing Rocks an i would hate to see it go like Cleave Mining which was also a kick ass mining pool for Script miners an X11, I guess they got what they wanted from Cleave miming a btc script miner pay out pool and rabbit.com a LTC pool, if i remember right was the first LTC pool till they shut both down.

it SEEMS my payouts go faster if i spread them over five coins instead of one or two and leave the pay out as is an make more over time ....Again that's no big secret...

PS:
last thought there is no other pool like this one i tired using Z pool which will pay out in any coin they mine every four hours after you meet payout but only one coin at a time not like here you can mine five at once or 10 .... or one all on the same pool and port as payout. an @ some point, i don't blame the Dev of this pool.

Making it a invite only thing .....and still remain cool and nice and not greedily but that's me .

I hope at some point they add GPU support then i will point all my miners here 24/7 , i dc about SHA256 miners.
sirslayerjr

Post by sirslayerjr » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 am

actually!!, It can be a good thing and have tried it.. 3 scrypt alt coins of my favorite since youll get the most earnings since the conversation from scrypt mining dont take a hit from fees if converted to btc for an example.. and watch the 3 alt coins change in earnings for an example DOGE bust over 100 satoshi over the evening from 40 ... ect ect 4 forth coin BTC because its always earning value and the fifth coin to collect earnings is good old USA america dollars.. it doesnt change vaule at all which is good.. but their option to cash out doesnt work anymore !! :(
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:10 am

good point i just added US cash @ 5 % to the mix an the rest @ 19 % so that's five coins BTC, BCH, eth, zec, ltc ..... an gonna take some of the rewards and reinvest it on MRR for more hash an see were that takes me and hold onto some of the coins ,I got nothing to lose but time and a little bit of cash in coins. ....might even save some ...ofc i don't look at it as ROI more as extra reward over time ....an so what if it seems to take for ever which it really doesn't with mining you have to be patient and wise ..... mostly have a lot of patience so Ive found out . no mater how much hash power you have Access to greed can kill any thing fast ...

well Prohashing you rock , i hope you all stay a long while ....
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:09 am

nukepower wrote:it SEEMS that way it's not , i still make the same amount per day just over five coins instead of one or two and why i said leave payout as is , due to the price of some coins, mine them and then hold on to them ... that's no big secret an leaving the payout as is, you make more kind of, with smaller payouts then waiting for that one big one. again that's no big secret..an some else on the forums here, explained one time why he does 50/50 .. which i gave no thought about or even read his post. so if the results were better per MH, for the mh i have Access to I would keep my mouth shut.

there is no big magic secret that wasn't my point either ...

I guess my whole point is Prohashing Rocks an i would hate to see it go like Cleave Mining which was also a kick ass mining pool for Script miners an X11, I guess they got what they wanted from Cleave miming a btc script miner pay out pool and rabbit.com a LTC pool, if i remember right was the first LTC pool till they shut both down.

it SEEMS my payouts go faster if i spread them over five coins instead of one or two and leave the pay out as is an make more over time ....Again that's no big secret...

PS:
last thought there is no other pool like this one i tired using Z pool which will pay out in any coin they mine every four hours after you meet payout but only one coin at a time not like here you can mine five at once or 10 .... or one all on the same pool and port as payout. an @ some point, i don't blame the Dev of this pool.

Making it a invite only thing .....and still remain cool and nice and not greedily but that's me .

I hope at some point they add GPU support then i will point all my miners here 24/7 , i dc about SHA256 miners.
Clevermining threatened us that if we didn't pay them 42 bitcoins to buy them out, they would grow and put us out of business. We didn't have $10,000 just lying around. The moment they issued threats, we told them we wanted nothing to do with them. They eventually went out of business themselves.
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:03 pm

wow didn't know an that explains a lot, they never told us why .. thanks for that Info .. you guys are ok in my book ....see what greed does ......:( ...